**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First r4? Who will you choose?

It sounds like we will see a large number of top tier players with their first 6 star r4 champion following summer of pain week 10.

Others, may still be waiting another few months (I am in this camp). That said, I am curious how much thought have people put into which champion will be their first? Are you a prestige chaser, or will you ramp up a champion you use in the most content?

Personally, I am heavily leaning towards Diablo. I use him constantly in Map 7 AQ (he shreds the Magneto minis) / AW when he is available, auto-farm ROL. After SOP rewards I'll likely bump him to sig 180 so I won't be hurting too much for prestige.

What are your plans?

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    That diablo sounds nice, definitely post some gameplay when you get there
  • Options
    XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    Malreck04 said:

That diablo sounds nice, definitely post some gameplay when you get there

I look forward to it - will be exciting to see 7.3 rewards and other upcoming content will bring the chance to form those final catalysts!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse or Guardian
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I think once I finish the Carina’s Challenges I’ll be able to r4 somebody. As for who, that’s a tough one. I genuinely love Silver Surfer and I could take him up for prestige and because I enjoy the champion. Used him for the Darkhawk/Rogue path to close out SoP last night. But then I’ve also got champs like Doom and Apoc who, although they aren’t duped, will be more useful in whatever content comes next.

Although I haven’t exactly been holding onto my t5cc to be ready to r4 anybody, so this may yet take a while.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Beast or WX
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Probably Hercules if the next featured treats me right.
    But there's a serious temptation to just hold off a r4 depending on what the remaining champs of the year look like
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It’ll still be a little while for me to be able to r4 someone but my first will be Weapon X
  • Options

My favourite champ. I know others will benefit from the increased rank more, but its gotta be him!

Amazing - I would love a 6-star Archangel, he will MELT.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    King Groot or War Machine. Which ever gets the T5CC first.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Silver Centurion
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Probably Doom, but really want it to be Apoc. He isn't awakened and, you know, prestige stuff.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gonna be boring and go for doom, but it’s a no brainier choice really, most used war attacker and he’s got prestige
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Doom
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Someone do Thanos
  • Options
    Seeing a lot of Doom in there - a great option and mine will go up as soon as we get easy mastery swaps (I run suicides 100% of the time)
  • Options

Silver Centurion

Any more to share on this one? I am tempted to r3 mine if I can get the dupe, limited on tech options and he seems solid based on my limited play at r1.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Guardian cus prestige
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Doom. Ticks the offensive, defensive and prestige boxes.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Doom or g2099
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Either Claire, apoc, or fury. Doing rest good on t5cc just need them t6b and t3a
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I have all the time in the world to decide... until 2025.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Cgr
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Silver Centurion

Any more to share on this one? I am tempted to r3 mine if I can get the dupe, limited on tech options and he seems solid based on my limited play at r1.
    Mines duped and at R3. His debuffs turn passive. He's easy and fun to play. He's been completely overlooked by most out there. He does solid, continuous damage.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Mr Negative, easiest decision of my life