**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you like the Legends Arena

Did you guys like the week long legends arena ? If not please comment why and If you did would you like to see some kind of weekly arena appear more often ?

Did you like the Legends Arena 147 votes

I didn't want to grind
18%
DrZolaPiviotKossukoseMhd20034rockykostonLibertyPrimeV1Jedo_5Wozzy101GabebravoMaqsoodKillswitch01PricelessIronGladiator22LpooFluffy_pawsHamezPelu1Thanks_D19Haunted_ghoštThe_Sentry06 27 votes
I completed the Arena(s)
19%
MasterSmokeCristalmanAlex13369MatthewmercuryOdachiLilMaddogHTCupidyuwwvonkFloorKillerdoctorbQuattrucciRockypantherxItsDamienLattughinotafrebooscka2536AATTSteel_Ball_RunFurrymoosen 28 votes
Horrible implementation/too grindy
62%
Crine60Whiskey_PoetMr_PlatypusChadhoganLightburn22Spity68TheManMythLegendNick_Caine_32Chovnerallinashesjdrum663quando213GK_23FitnesscwSylarKanamePwf57Monk1causticSpiderCoolsJmd82 92 votes

Comments

• Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    I completed the Arena(s)
    ItsDamien said:

I completed all three. I didn't particularly like it but I also had literally nothing else to do last week.

Same as above
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    It’s way too grindy, the rewards were great but most people don’t have that much time to grind out 4 million points using the limited number of 1-2star champs we have.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Not a horrible Implementation just too Grindy
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I completed the Arena(s)
    Got all 3 done. Didn't mind it tbh, had naff all else to do in game.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    I think instead of 3x multiplier. A special case 4x multiplier would be justifiable.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    They were grindy last time they were available, even more so when the rewards are way less valuable than they used to be
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I completed the Arena(s)
    I did the 4mil in the 6* and about 800k in 5*... really really needed to be able to use some arena boosts for these. Good rewards but too many rounds
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I didn't want to grind
    I would have but i didn't want to tell my work "hi i need some days off cos i want 6*shards in a mobile video game" so i did the 5* and the 4*
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    They were horrible, but I did them anyway. Only because i wanted the collector crystals. Really the amount of grind in 7 days was way too much.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I completed the Arena(s)
    Agonizingly boring, especially since I started late and had to put in some extra rounds per day
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The idea is amazing but I would have like it to be 2-3* rather than just 2*.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I did the 5*/6*, but the 6* was a bit much.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    What’s arena?
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Horrible, stupid, boring
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I completed the Arena(s)
    I played only the 6* arena. I didn't like the +200 rounds, but shards are always welcomed
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I completed the Arena(s)
    Completed 6* and some 5*. It got to point where even as I have time, I was so worn out didn't even bother with anymore 5*, just couldn't care.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I didn't want to grind
    Last December, I 100% did 5* and 6*.

This time, I stopped at 2.2M in 6* and grabbed a couple of milestones in 5* to round out a featured 5* crystal. I repeatedly experienced game lock, disconnects and signal issues that made my rounds lengthier than they normally would have been.

It’s not a bad idea overall, but it’s pretty grindy in the best of circumstances. With the way the game runs now, it’s masochistic and not befitting a “celebration.”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    I didn't want to grind
    Didn’t want to grind it. Got 6* Spider-Ham and finally duped ghost. Was I happy about it? No. Was the grind worth it? Yes.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I completed the Arena(s)
    DrZola said:

Last December, I 100% did 5* and 6*.

This time, I stopped at 2.2M in 6* and grabbed a couple of milestones in 5* to round out a featured 5* crystal. I repeatedly experienced game lock, disconnects and signal issues that made my rounds lengthier than they normally would have been.

It’s not a bad idea overall, but it’s pretty grindy in the best of circumstances. With the way the game runs now, it’s masochistic and not befitting a “celebration.”

Dr. Zola

You are so right. These Arenas aren‘t bad in general and only appear like twice a year. I usually never do Arena because it‘s just not fun/too grindy … but I do Event/Celebrational Arenas.

Completed them all Legends Celebration 2020 and X-Mas 2020 as well. This time I skipped the last 6* Milestones.

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I completed the Arena(s)
    I did it only for the exclusive 2*s