**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Nimrod's Prestige bugged?

I had a look at his prestige on his champion spotlight and there it showed that he has 13720 prestige as a 6 star Rank 3.

But when I checked his standings on Aunt mai he has top prestige.

Is this bugged or is Nimrod now the new Prestige King?

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Since aunt Mai is a 3rd party site, I would think it's safe to count on Kabams official spotlight data for accuracy.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I wasn't completely sure of the spotlight as they did had a typo during Nova's buff details. But still I'm waiting for the official confirmation on this.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Mauled said:

Data mined info will be more likely to be correct over a potential typo on spotlight.

Trust it if you want, but don’t cry for compensation if Kabam fixes his Prestige to the number they announced after you 6* R3 him.
    He seems fine as a champion since he has some nice utility but investing sigs on him would be a bad idea before official confirmation.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Mauled said:

Data mined info will be more likely to be correct over a potential typo on spotlight.

Trust it if you want, but don’t cry for compensation if Kabam fixes his Prestige to the number they announced after you 6* R3 him.
    like when people invested sigs into kingpin based on spotlight info and kabam gave back the sigs because the coreect prestige was lower like it was shown in auntmai?
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★

I had a look at his prestige on his champion spotlight and there it showed that he has 13720 prestige as a 6 star Rank 3.

But when I checked his standings on Aunt mai he has top prestige.

Is this bugged or is Nimrod now the new Prestige King?

Damn he does have really high prestige

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    He’s got silver surfer beat by 24 points. Not that much higher but still the new highest prestige in the game
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    @RichardSlugberg Kitty pryde has the poison immunity tag but nowhere in her abilities does it say she's poison immune. Could be another typo but regardless love your work and everything you do for us.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Why don't you (kabam) just add the prestige for 6* champs at r4 in the spotlight going forward
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, our team confirms that the numbers in the Champion Spotlight are accurate! Thanks for your patience. :)

So it’s accurate? My god the arena is gonna be crazy
    The Champion spotlight....auntm.ai is not the spotlight haha. He's still gonna have good prestige and should still be desired haha, I know I definitely want him regardless of prestige.