**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level 1 revive

Comments

• WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Another day without revives
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Coincidence or not the fact is since we got AQ compensation there hasn't been small revives in the loyalty store.
  • Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Posts: 38
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who's noticed this. I thought I was going crazy or keep missing it somehow😵‍💫
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Still no word from mods, this happened once before this year, and never ever anywhere near this long before that, does make me question if it’s a bug, they’ve definitely been almost non existent since the addition of the permanent boosts
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

L1 revives have appeared back to back before, or within a few days. We have had threads like this before when they haven't appeared for awhile. MODs have explained that different items have an chance to appear in the store via RNG. Track the items and tell me what the rotation is if you can. You can't because there isn't one.

The fact that you think store items function as RNG is laughable. The fact that you also think that they couldn't force input them is also comical. The fact is for the first few weeks of these glitches they actually gave us free AQ revives as compensation and then... poof... no more revives even though we still got AW revives. Right when they cut off the free AQ revives, no more loyalty revives going on what will be four weeks now as of tomorrow.

There has legit NEVER been a period this long since they introduced the loyalty store where we haven't had them in the store. But I'm sure it's entirely coincidental RNG 😂
    Laughable? How is it laughable when certain items like L1-3 revives have always been random. It used to be the same with war boosts. I'm still waiting for you to provide the rotation. The idea that it was ever a rotation is what is laughable. Also when did I say that they couldn't force them in? I can't seem to find a post where I said that.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Laughable? How is it laughable when certain items like L1-3 revives have always been random. It used to be the same with war boosts. I'm still waiting for you to provide the rotation. The idea that it was ever a rotation is what is laughable. Also when did I say that they couldn't force them in? I can't seem to find a post where I said that.

I just can't with this 😂

And now it's officially 4 weeks now with no L1 revives, but hey, we get the hilariously overpriced L2s in the store today 🤦🏻‍♂️
    DalBot said:

I just can't with this 😂

And now it's officially 4 weeks now with no L1 revives, but hey, we get the hilariously overpriced L2s in the store today 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I agree that you can't lol. We can also agree on the L2s. They both restore a tiny amount of health. Makes no sense for them to be over six times the cost. Honestly they should just retire the L1s and make L2s cost 7k loyalty.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    And yet another day, and another full AQ series, without the revives and without it being at all addressed by Kabam. This doesn't seem coincidental at all.
  • Ebony_Naw said:

DalBot said:

Neev_4321 said:

JollyHawk said:

DalBot said:

I love all the folks saying it's "random" when it absolutely is not random. They used to be reliably in the store every 8-10 days on rotation. The store is not "RNG", it's rotating inventory which conveniently no longer seems to include the revives we all rely on, which is odd while the game is still broken.

As for "What do you expect the mods to do?"... I dunno, maybe acknowledge our issue and alert the dev team that this is a concern? 🤷🏻‍♂️

As for the "well it's not uncommon for it to take this long"... the last time they were in the store was 8/8, almost a month ago. While the game is broken.

I seriously don't fathom the fanboy brown nosing around here

What's the rotation?
    Didn't you read anything, it is random, all items are random, claiming kabam is rigging it is outright stupid
    It's hilarious that you think the store stuff is RNG the same way crystals are. It's not random at all, it's generally set for specific items to be available at specific dates and times in a cycle. It used to be that LV1 revives came up every 8th or 9th day like clockwork, now it's been 4 weeks since the last time they came up.

But I'm sure the disagrees will flow without a single factual retort 😂
    You are claiming the existence of a rotation. If so, please identify what this rotation is and please note I will be looking to observe this predictable sequence over the next week. If you cannot provide the sequence of this rotation, I will assume this is a conspiracy and not bother to grace it with more than the hot air it is.

Maybe the L1 was removed, maybe it wasn’t. Stop making up nonsense that you can’t back up and then treating it as though it is fact.
    Maybe a better discussion is: why is loyalty store random? Why not make it like glory store and have refresh timers at some items!
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★

Even if the store is rng, its been 3 weeks - I'm sure someone like @Kabam Miike could reach out to the dev team and see if they could possibly look at coding in a day soon, or look at implementing it into the store permanently like the boosts. We've had droughts before but this is starting to push it now.

Considering all the bugs, and the cost of revives with units, it's not great atm. We can't say it's rigged, but we can ask for it to become a permanently part of the store, or even for the glory revives to be increased

It's been since July 27th actually.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    With the traction of this thread and the many others on the same topic it's safe to say they know about it and don't want to comment. This would make you believe it's intentional.

Even if the store is rng, its been 3 weeks - I'm sure someone like @Kabam Miike could reach out to the dev team and see if they could possibly look at coding in a day soon, or look at implementing it into the store permanently like the boosts. We've had droughts before but this is starting to push it now.

Considering all the bugs, and the cost of revives with units, it's not great atm. We can't say it's rigged, but we can ask for it to become a permanently part of the store, or even for the glory revives to be increased

No, they were last in the store on August 8th.

I have the proof of July 27th, can you show me where you're getting August 8th from? It was lost on TUESDAY, July 27th.

And it's on my Line App because I send them every time there are Level 1 Revives to my chats.

And there was nothing on August 8th because I check on Midnight (CST) when they are released.

I have the proof of July 27th, can you show me where you're getting August 8th from? It was lost on TUESDAY, July 27th.

And it's on my Line App because I send them every time there are Level 1 Revives to my chats.

And there was nothing on August 8th because I check on Midnight (CST) when they are released.
    We have an alliance announcement chat. Every time L1s are there it gets posted. The last time was the 8th.

We have an alliance announcement chat. Every time L1s are there it gets posted. The last time was the 8th.
    Thank you. I obviously missed this one and I'm glad you knew that I was not trolling.

Appreciate that and I'll update my records. Still been a month now unfortunately.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Another day without revives, if they only knew how mad this is making their players. The guys in our family of alliances are spitting mad about this. I don't know if the items are random or not, but I can tell you that many of the players I know think this is by design.
    WillieB said:

Another day without revives, if they only knew how mad this is making their players. The guys in our family of alliances are spitting mad about this. I don't know if the items are random or not, but I can tell you that many of the players I know think this is by design.

I'm sure it's not by design, but I am starting to wonder if there is a glitch preventing them from appearing.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    This is beyond ridiculous now. This actually affects a ton of players doing AW and AQ.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    This is ridiculous, another day without l1 revive, ofc there's something wrong going on, is really hard to keep doing AW and AQ without them