**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem with game or my phone is not optimization for mcoc?

KilerwertKilerwert Posts: 17
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have Mi 10t with Snapdragon 865 and Andreno 650, why in middle of fight im lagging like as if i'm playing on a Nokia 3310.
If anyone faced such a problem as solved in it.And yea sorry for my English :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Same with iPhone XR, random lags every fight (fps drops and stutters)
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
  • Options
    Kilerwert said:

I have Mi 10t with Snapdragon 865 and Andreno 650, why in middle of fight im lagging like as if i'm playing on a Nokia 3310.
    If anyone faced such a problem as solved in it.And yea sorry for my English :)

It could be your phone, it could be your internet connectivity, but completely separate from all of that the game currently has two overarching issues that are impacting its playability. The first one is a subtle memory leak and resource management issue that's been lurking about for almost a year now, that comes and goes for different people and causes everything from slowdowns to crashes. The second one is an engine update that was mandataed by the vendor which compelled Kabam to swap their own Unity platform for an updated one, which created a bunch of weird havok under the hood: the biggest being a shift in timing for the game that some people are experiencing as lag, some as malfunction, and others as "wtf is happening here."

Both are being worked on, the resource one in particular is a long time running and annoying. Until that one is resolved, it is difficult to say if any reasonably recent mobile device can play the game as intended.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i read this some time ago, hope it helps.

Go into phone settings > Special Features > Game Turbo
    Then open settings for that.

1. Go into Performance mode and select Wifi Optimization and Enhanced Audio. Remove optimized touch controls.
    2. Next, go into Memory Exceptions and select Champions app.
    3. Next, go into Additional settings, select Champions app and set Enhanced Visuals to Strong or Extreme.
    4. Set Touch Resistant Area to Medium
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★

yuw said:

i read this some time ago, hope it helps.

Go into phone settings > Special Features > Game Turbo
    Then open settings for that.

1. Go into Performance mode and select Wifi Optimization and Enhanced Audio. Remove optimized touch controls.
    2. Next, go into Memory Exceptions and select Champions app.
    3. Next, go into Additional settings, select Champions app and set Enhanced Visuals to Strong or Extreme.
    4. Set Touch Resistant Area to Medium

Does this only work on Xiaomi devices?
    Yea, unfortinately
  • Options
    Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.