**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I am still facing parry issue and many more bugs.

Guys i am still facing parry issue. After we got compensation it is supposed to stop right? But i am still facing many bugs like screen gets blink when first hit to opponent, screen gets stuck for 2 seconds in between fight, screen goes black in sp3...and many more bugs and after compensation i am seeing this bugs a lot more frequently... So please tell me am i only obe facing this issues? Are are there any other players out there facing some this problems?

Comments

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Guys i am still facing parry issue. After we got compensation it is supposed to stop right? But i am still facing many bugs like screen gets blink when first hit to opponent, screen gets stuck for 2 seconds in between fight, screen goes black in sp3...and many more bugs and after compensation i am seeing this bugs a lot more frequently... So please tell me am i only obe facing this issues? Are are there any other players out there facing some this problems?

No it's not supposed to stop, it's a lengthy process fixing it. It was all outlined in their announcement.
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    It was never told that the bug will be fixed after getting compensation. You will just have to wait for kabam to fix it and we all r facing parry/dex issues
  • Options
    adamdcruzadamdcruz Posts: 22
    Sometimes only Green colour Parrry word showing up no stun to the opponent
  • Options
    DernickDernick Posts: 26
    I have still parry and dex issue too. Even more bugs, when the attacker starts a special attack and the defender attacks at the same time with a basic attack and does not get damage from atacker special atack 🤷‍♂️🙈
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about Parry. If you would like discuss it further, I recommend doing it in that thread. In case you missed it, we also posted THIS Announcement about Parry and Dexterity.

If you have concerns about other performance issues, please share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.