**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run Sept 2021

Who all went for legend this month in EQ? I just tried for the first time, posted 3:12, hope that will do it.

Comments

• YoukaíYoukaí Posts: 1
    I did. It’s my 2nd attempt. Scored a worse 3:17, and crashed more than 8 times. Guess I need better connection in the future. Hope you get it, man
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    3:12 … hmm, will be hard
    3:17 … no way

2:30 … is what you should go for and the real result will be okay then

Better connection? Well, it helps to do it while AQ/AW are paused (there are a few days in between both every month), disable the Chats and to use a new iPhone.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    edited September 2021
    I’ve looked through the forums and rarely see anyone posting a sub 3 hr run, maybe years ago, but not in 2021. I played almost perfectly, new iPhone, and had to reboot 3 times because the loading screens were lagging. Most people seem to get it in the 3-3:20 range.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/263752/legend-run-eq-may-2021

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/275564/legend-run-times-august-2021
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Agreed. Around 3h is good.
    I’d say you’re both ok.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Cyporg said:

I’ve looked through the forums and rarely see anyone posting a sub 3 hr run, maybe years ago, but not in 2021. I played almost perfectly, new iPhone, and had to reboot 3 times because the loading screens were lagging. Most people seem to get it in the 3-3:20 range.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/263752/legend-run-eq-may-2021

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/275564/legend-run-times-august-2021

I came in at around the 3hour mark didn’t set a timer as it’s a huge distraction I used 3 1 hour boosts 3rd one ran out just before the final fight but I started it a min or so early I came in 83rd place so 3:12 will be a big stretch but hey doesn’t mean you didn’t make it :-) my advice would be to forget all about it and carry on with the game like you didn’t even do the run don’t let it put a downer on you if you didn’t get it there’s always next time that being said I wish you all the best and hope you succeeded :-D
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Sorry forgot to say it was December 2020 that I did my run got the title in January 2021
  • Cyporg said:

Who all went for legend this month in EQ? I just tried for the first time, posted 3:12, hope that will do it.

Not saying you got it, but right at 3:11 was easily good enough for me to get legends last month. I actually finished top 25 with that time so you a have a legit shot at it, imo. Times seem to be way slower since the game took a dump. Good luck Cyporg!

• TanRTanR Posts: 2
    When is the cut off for this month. I finished an hour ago in 3:07
  • I think the cutoff was September 15th.
  • TanRTanR Posts: 2

I think the cutoff was September 15th.

I thought it was 14 days after the content gets released?
  • I have been trying for legends badge since may 2020. Corvus 6* r3.
    Last month (august 2021) I finally got my first.
    I have streamed multiple attempts (different) month in the past, but this time I did it off line no streaming.
    I did time it. I had multiple crashes. Located in Australia. Also parry bug was still way in effect. Playing on an iPad. Multiple boosts.
    Now if the legends forum post are to be believed that they are in order of fastest to slowest since they are not alphabetical, I got position 96.
    My time was under 3 hours 27 minutes (I started the timer before I started on a seperate device and stopped it after I finished)
    Now it should be noted that my previous attempts that I streamed prior to the parry bug issue and crashing/restart had similar times around the 3 1/2 hour frame. I think the best I got on a previous run was 3 hr 24min and at that time I did not get a legends.
    Also it’s possible that a ban wave/etc last month might have disqualified some people as well. So there is that to consider.
    Now I have my badge I am going back to just enjoying the game. So good luck.
  • I tried this month and I got 3:09.
  • @Lightburn22 Thanks my dude. I really hope I get it because I don't see myself going for it again. It was not exactly enjoyable haha.
  • When will be the result announced?
  • Rav514Rav514 Posts: 54

When will be the result announced?

Usually are the 3rd or 5th if the next month. In the “hall of legends” thread
  • @Cyporg did you get your tag?
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Missed it with 3:24 time. Learned from a few mistakes though
  • @Cyporg well done man!! I got it too :)
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Do you think I could do It with an IPhone 7
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    ??
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    My time was 3:09 but I didn’t get it 🤔
  • Zuluwoarrior1Zuluwoarrior1 Posts: 14
    When I did my legends run I wanted to find some time to have an idea of how I would do. 5 people in my ali has now achieved the title over the last 4 months. I hope this help.

In July 2 people got it … one came 83 with a time of 3.22 minutes. The second one got 97 with a time of 3:33 minutes. (Remember the game crashes a lot in this month)

Next person got it in July with a time of 3.06 and came in 16 th position.

August the person came in 75th with a time of 3.22.

September 85th with a time of 3.18

So it does depend on the month and how smooth the game is. But to say you must be sub 3 minutes is not true these days .The times are getting quicker again but if you get around 3.15 you will be unlucky not to get it.

I would say 3-3:10 is a solid mid table. Over 3:20 it all depend on the month interest.

Hope that helps
  • Zuluwoarrior1Zuluwoarrior1 Posts: 14
    3.06 was June not July *
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★

When did you do it? Possible you missed the cutoff?
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★

When did you do it? Possible you missed the cutoff?
    My time was 3:12 and I did get it, so maybe you timed yourself wrong?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Maybe he went in the mission to check something and went back out then. But that would start the timer.

Oh well, I miss the old times where times were more like 2:30 … is that how nostalgia feels like? Maybe I should make a guide how to boost this game‘s performance so everyone finishes in less than 3 hours again.