**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend Run times August 2021

Hey peeps...
So understand Legend run still as usual with EQ Heroic & Master. However, are times still being posted somewhere or at least the people are announced that got it ? Haven’t seen anything so far so wanted to check as I wanted to go this month
Tks

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Just search Legends run 2021 on forums and You Will find results

I did a crappy 3:36 time yesterday

I hope i can get #100 place lol
  • Options
    NikzNikz Posts: 10

Damn... haven’t heard much but guess also less peeps are actually going through. Who do you used btw ? I have R3 CG but no Ghost... so kinda not sure if I can go all along with him... have removed all defensive masteries and placed them in offense XD
  • Options
    Nikz said:

Damn... haven’t heard much but guess also less peeps are actually going through. Who do you used btw ? I have R3 CG but no Ghost... so kinda not sure if I can go all along with him... have removed all defensive masteries and placed them in offense XD
    I Saw some 3:25 times so, it's a little hope

Used Ghost and Corvus
  • Options
    Just finished my run 3:14 🔥 with about 4 game crashes... somebody hit me up pls once times have been announced
  • Options
    Ceessie80Ceessie80 Posts: 1
    Got around 03:20 for my first run. Now to wait for the results.
  • Options
    XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    I jumped in with a time of about 3:05 - hoping its good. My first time running and I would not look forward to doing so again!
  • Options

I jumped in with a time of about 3:05 - hoping its good. My first time running and I would not look forward to doing so again!

Haha same... I was excited the first 10 min and from then on it all was so painful 😅
    Do you guys know when they usually announce it ? Btw 3:05 is amazing! Congrats
  • Options
    Yasmin_SerenaYasmin_Serena Posts: 12
    Nikz said:

Haha same... I was excited the first 10 min and from then on it all was so painful 😅
    Do you guys know when they usually announce it ? Btw 3:05 is amazing! Congrats
    Friday after the new event drops
  • Options

Is it even worth trying if you are on android?

A good Android device can handle a Legends run
  • Options
    KANEKI_2099KANEKI_2099 Posts: 2
    My time was 3:04. Is it good enough ?
  • Options
    Anyone knows when is the last day to do this month legend run?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    guigalak said:

Anyone knows when is the last day to do this month legend run?

Ended 2 days ago.

It's only 2 weeks the runs
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Is it worth attempting a legends run if you don't have a R3 Corvus and/or a R3 Ghost?
    Best options I'd have are: R3 BWCV and 5* Ghost, CGR and Hercules
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

Is it worth attempting a legends run if you don't have a R3 Corvus and/or a R3 Ghost?

From what I heard its not really worth trying. I did a run this month but only Corvus r3 and reached about 3:14. Other got much faster it seems & believe its due to the fact that they had Ghost. Mainly cause of the guaranteed crits which in a champ like BWCV CGR are not 100% secure so more time goes to waste.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Nikz said:

IcsGrec said:

From what I heard its not really worth trying. I did a run this month but only Corvus r3 and reached about 3:14. Other got much faster it seems & believe its due to the fact that they had Ghost. Mainly cause of the guaranteed crits which in a champ like BWCV CGR are not 100% secure so more time goes to waste.
    The device also affects the final time. Out of curiosity, what device do you use to play ?
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

Nikz said:

IcsGrec said:

The device also affects the final time. Out of curiosity, what device do you use to play ?
    I went in with ios device 12pro & top internet... might be my lack of skill but generally speaking, ghost makes a huge difference
  • Options
    RECONRECON Posts: 35
    Wow over 3 hours? What’s the average time these days to get Legends title? When I made my run was 1 hour 47 minutes with r5 Corvus.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,164 ★★★★★

Nikz said:

I Saw some 3:25 times so, it's a little hope

Used Ghost and Corvus
    There were some people earlier doing sub 3 times and between 3 and 3:15
  • Options
    The_and1992The_and1992 Posts: 3
    edited August 2021

Selam efsane koşusu için yeterli süremi acaba
  • Options
    Do you have enough time for the legend run?
  • Options
    RECON said:

Wow over 3 hours? What’s the average time these days to get Legends title? When I made my run was 1 hour 47 minutes with r5 Corvus.

You take that time only doing epic
  • Options

Selam efsane koşusu için yeterli süremi acaba

That's a good time, but You did it 6 days ago?
  • Options
    august 11 is my legendary running time
  • Options
    edited August 2021

RECON said:

That isn’t possible but nice try!
    Typo time was 2 hours 47 minutes.
  • Options

RECON said:

You take that time only doing epic
    Typo time was 2 hours 47 minutes.

• Options
    ZK06ZK06 Posts: 18

Did you get the title of Legend Run or not with this time?