**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vanquishing Blow.....Just how good is it?

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
So, there are practically 2 categories of this Vanquishing Blow event: the normal and General Only.
This poll is about the General Only category which is ending the fight with Incinerate, Shock, Bleed, Poison or Special Attack 3 which in my opinion is just tedious and prolonging the fight, if you are intending to collect the extra 4000 points that is.

So yeah, let me know your thought on that specific 5 ways that I've mentioned above. Is it good or useless?

Vanquishing Blow.....Just how good is it? 63 votes

It's great and I've fun doing them
30% 19 votes
Meh. It's useless and tedious. It's boring
69% 44 votes

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I'm using hyperion and DS to complete the 3rd special one...
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I tried to get those extra points a couple of times, but after some epic failed attempts, I was like “frak this doo-doo, not worth the effort.”
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    So boring to watch the SP3 animation every fight.

Incinerate and Shock are also impossible to do if you don't have Hyperion or Nebula. And even then, you can't farm the points in arena cause cooldown.
    @LoPresti I sit all day doing RTTL chapter 1 and 2 with both of them...
  • those shock kills are painintheass to do
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Shock and incinerate kills are a pain, due to the small pool of champs who can easily finish a battle with those effects.

We've had incinerate twice, and no 'bleed' event. WTF?
    @Magrailothos Incinerate can be a pain if Hyperion gets to many crits during his sp1, otherwise the shock one is easy just use nebula and hold block and get a Parry...
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Some are good and some are a pain, still fun though and bonus milestone rewards
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    S1 is the worst.
    It either doesn't ko them so you have to get hit to build back up to your S1 or you get a crit on the hit that would take you S1 and KO them with that
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    I love polls that only include the extremes.
    @The_One that pisses me off hardcore, that’s why I use champs like for that event...
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    S1 is the worst.
    It either doesn't ko them so you have to get hit to build back up to your S1 or you get a crit on the hit that would take you S1 and KO them with that
    Really easy. All you have to do is get to almost 2 bars then do special 1. If it doesn't kill then hot again then sp1. If ai is low get 1 hit stun sp1
    d9qiumsx3hoo.png
    twjr9jloa05d.png
    6nsyge0eu5gd.png
    For all the specials just go to beginner mode or something easy and let them hit you to special then pop it. Use 5* so you get 6k points
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I stop bothering for the most part.

I'll make a token effort if possible, like SP1, medium, etc, but I don't sweat it. As long as I get enough to get the milestone that awards 25 units, I don't care.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    S1 is the worst.
    Really easy. All you have to do is get to almost 2 bars then do special 1. If it doesn't kill then hot again then sp1. If ai is low get 1 hit stun sp1
    d9qiumsx3hoo.png
    twjr9jloa05d.png
    6nsyge0eu5gd.png
    For all the specials just go to beginner mode or something easy and let them hit you to special then pop it. Use 5* so you get 6k points

This just furthers my point that people live in the game to do this stuff. 4.1M? That's nuts. I guess you'll probably hit at least top 100 overall at the end of the month.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I don’t think the question clear enough to judge.

It’s like telling people who work- and have to work overtime,

1. It’s more work than normal (no way around that)
    2. You get paid more, and I would be my like that the majority are NOT having fun doing the extra work to get the extra money.
    3. Will they do it?..most likely.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »
    S1 is the worst.
    d9qiumsx3hoo.png
    twjr9jloa05d.png
    6nsyge0eu5gd.png

This just furthers my point that people live in the game to do this stuff. 4.1M? That's nuts. I guess you'll probably hit at least top 100 overall at the end of the month.

I Grinded for feature for 2 days
    Not that hard with a good roster
    When you make 16,500 every minute and a half