**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal Checkoff

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
What * version did you pull from yours this month? (Provided you got it)
I got the 4*, new champ, so I'm fine with it, due to me having the 6*.

Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal Checkoff 102 votes

I got the 4* from the Crystal
76%
GroundedWisdomBigPoppaCBONEMr_PlatypusGrandOldKaiVceeSpeedbumpCat_MurdockNOOOOOOOOPEEEEErockray2016BrokenWarlord5386RudramahKerneasRisenfromhellMalreck04Moosetiptroniccx23433Raichu626Cr7ms7rs7Mathking13 78 votes
I got the 5* from the Crystal
4%
JuggerNotLordSmasherNo_oneukBerjibsStebo_79 5 votes
I got the 6* from the Crystal (wait that)
18%
benshbGoddessIliasScopeotoe987Prathapthe2425ladiesmanAvengers320CainUvoginMCOCHazzaChikelThēMandalorianBoimaster69DarkKnight646goingtobeuncollectedKennMcocHiwoeDetective_PikachuW2TERMaxy 19 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Even if I'd gotten the 5-star, it still would have been 24 cosmic iso bricks... and getting 5-star shards instead of 6-star ones isn't really the biggest deal for me; I'm still getting a good amount of value out of my 5-stars.
    But I can definitely understand the frustration around it feeling like these crystals NEVER give the higher rarity... hey Kabam we'd just REALLY appreciate if you told us the drop rates... please?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Even if I'd gotten the 5-star, it still would have been 24 cosmic iso bricks... and getting 5-star shards instead of 6-star ones isn't really the biggest deal for me; I'm still getting a good amount of value out of my 5-stars.
    But I can definitely understand the frustration around it feeling like these crystals NEVER give the higher rarity... hey Kabam we'd just REALLY appreciate if you told us the drop rates... please?

I've always been of the impression it's 90/10%, although that might be wrong
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I pulled the 4 star, and he became my second champ to have at all possible rarities, so that’s nice
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have him as a 6*, so np there.

Ftr I never got the higher rarity. And I remember times when these crystals didnt even exist.
  • I still haven’t received my log in CGR crystal. The calendar says I have received it already.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i didn't even get a crystal but i know what it'll be lol.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I got the 5* from the Crystal
    I got 5*, first time I've ever got 5 star from a login crystal.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

I got 5*, first time I've ever got 5 star from a login crystal.

Nice one 🙂
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I thought it was a 4* crystal with some visual glitches of 5*s?
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Still haven't got my crystal. lol
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    A 4*.

I... guess it's nice to have higher than a 3*
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Wow...people actually pulled 6*...I personally have never pulled anything better than lowest one possible.
  • Me and my brother didn’t get the crystal
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Nup, got the crystal but got 4* max. Sig dupe, trash
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

Wow...people actually pulled 6*...I personally have never pulled anything better than lowest one possible.

They didn't get a 6* from these crystals.
  • SanupSanup Posts: 6
    I haven’t received the crystal yet..
  • Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    Dawg still tryna get it, what i don't get is why they couldn't just have kept everyone from receiving the crystal after the bug and delivering it to everyone in the mail, or delivering it once you hit that day so noone misses out...
  • I got the 6* from the Crystal (wait that)

yeah

Kabam ceo right here