**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post buff Crossbones

KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How good is he? Just pulled him and wondered if the awakened ability is paramount to him being great?

Don’t see much about him since he was buffed, is he usable for end game content or just a fun damage champ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Top 7 Skill Champ.
    A solid 7/10 unawakened, a solid 8-9/10 with high/max Sig

He has good damage, and suprisingly good utility too. They did good on his buff
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Mangog synergy is a must for him though
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    edited September 2021
    Crossbones post buff is awesome. Honestly one of my most used champs. His damage can get nutty, you pretty much have 100% DAAR at all times, and you can shrug debuffs. The only thing annoying is his fury duration but you’ll figure out how to keep them up after messing around with him for a bit.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Maqsood said:

Mangog synergy is a must for him though

Not really. It helps, sure. But isnt necessary for Xbones to be good
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    He is amazing! He is my most used skill champ now. I have him sig 200 and while I don’t think it’s required, he is so much better now. You can have 80+% AAR on the defender the entire fight if you choose.

I think his buff is one of the best ones easily, and for whatever reason, it flew completely under the radar.
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    If you want to rely on his purify mechanic he needs high sig
    But even undupe you got the damage and utility
    Top 10 skill definitely
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    There is a youtube video of crossbones soloing an abyss fight in crazy time, forgot the name though. Super impressive stuff.