**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So if I'm in Japan for a week ....

Hi can anyone answer this?

I'll be travelling in Japan for a week. Will I be able to play? Especially want to make sure that I can help out with Alliance War and Alliance Quest.

I normally play in usa on the USA server.

Comments

• Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Yeah! As long as you have an internet connection, you can play anywhere in the world. Don't worry about getting banned for account sharing, either. As long as you use the same device, there's no risk whatsoever.
  • Options
    dachiesidachiesi Posts: 26
    Stefff wrote: »
    Yeah! As long as you have an internet connection, you can play anywhere in the world. Don't worry about getting banned for account sharing, either. As long as you use the same device, there's no risk whatsoever.

Yeah I was just trying to make sure i won't get switched to a different server so I can help my alliance out. Peace!
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    It's not a problem. I travel between the US and China. The game doesn't get confused by you moving around.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Shouldn't be a problem. The only time the system gets suspicious is if you logged in when you are in the US and the next minute you logged into Japan. I'm sure traveling around won't get you banned, otherwise there would be a ton of people complaining here everyday.