**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inhuman carina challenge

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
For those that have completed the challenge, did you just focus on medusa or used every member equally on fights?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I didn't do it but probably medusa
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Use everyone. Team revives are the best. Also, Karnak actually does some decent damage and actually heals from suicides. I used every member for the path and used Medusa the most for maestro.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Depends on how you are paying for your revives... I farmed a ton of 20% revives and felt my time and effort was better with mostly focusing on using Medusa. Her damage output is far superior than the others, particularly if you get the AI to be aggressive enough to keep the armor shatter & bleeds up. If you are using units, team revives is a very effective alternative (w/ the team ranked up of course).
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I ranked all champs up and did team revives and full Suicides.. definitely cheaper way and BB, KK do good damage, even Karnak can take big chunks off fights.

Found quake useless
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I had only medusa and quake ranked, went full outside and used dusa for everything other than uc and magik
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Team revives ftw. Cheaper lol
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★
    Thanks guys. Helpful inputs