**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Star Lord 3 star worth ranking up?

As the title says pulled a 3 star Star Lord and awakened him with a tech gem, is he worth the rank ups for now, or should I hold out for when/if I get a 4 star???

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It's just a 3 star, won't really hurt to max him. I assume you are a beginner, you should rank him up. He is great if you can sustain a combo, will probably let you sail right through Act 3 if you play well enough.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Rank him up! He's better than many 4 star champs!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yeah, he can beat rol winter soldier in less than 300 hits which is about 5 minutes of your time. You get that level 3 potion (worth 65 units) and a pretty good chance at a team potion (worth 210 units). If there's any three star to take up, it's that guy.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    yeah, he can beat rol winter soldier in less than 300 hits which is about 5 minutes of your time. You get that level 3 potion (worth 65 units) and a pretty good chance at a team potion (worth 210 units). If there's any three star to take up, it's that guy.

My numbers are inaccurate here. Just mentioning that it's only 40 units worth of potions. Same level but my prices were wrong.

14 for a level 3 potion
    26 for a team 3 potions

Still a monster deal for 5 minutes of work
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You should consider R4 4/40 all your 3*s over time, except keeping a handful unranked for sandbagging. I'm a progressing player, so far I manage to collect around 100+ 3* champs, and so far I have max ranked about 50-60 of them, and I'll continue to max them out, except keeping a few for sandbagging purposes.

Of course, it should NOT be your priority. My ranking priority is 5* and 4*, but if you are active you should have more than enough resources to max out your 3* champs as well.

Good luck and happy MCoC-ing.