Options

Next Update?

Maybe it's just me not seeing it but I see almost no one talk about the next update, we haven't gotten a game update, information, or anything aside from the promo video. Is there a date it comes out? Does it come out next week? If so, what content is there this week?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Info about an update usually comes on the Friday before it. The update is going to come next week probably so we have to wait untill coming Friday.
  • Options
    PoorlyMadePoorlyMade Posts: 55

Info about an update usually comes on the Friday before it. The update is going to come next week probably so we have to wait untill coming Friday.

where is the content then, plus don't they usually drop the promo vid closer to the update?
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★

where is the content then, plus don't they usually drop the promo vid closer to the update?
    They did drop a promo video. It's on youtube
  • Options

I know, so why is the update so far away?
  • Options

Content will come with the next update. They do released the promo vid closer to update. The update will probably come on the coming monday or tuesday.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 621 ★★★★

Cause that’s when the new month of eq is?
  • Options

its been 4 weeks of the current set of quests, the promo vid released, is this a 5 week month of boring objectives?
  • Options

its been 4 weeks of the current set of quests, the promo vid released, is this a 5 week month of boring objectives?
    It's a 5 week month. Last week of objectives come today.