**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Objectives

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Bruh is this your guys’ way of making sure people don’t hoard shards or something??
    If I wanted to complete this objective, I’d have to pop open at least 40K of my 110K shards I currently have hoarded for Kitty’s featured and hope that I manage to get lucky enough to get 4 new champs even though the odds are against it since I have 107 six stars already.
    How about instead of saying sorry this happened and just do a lower difficulty instead, you roll back the objective and replace it with something that’s reasonable???
    Are you guys deaf to all the feedback we’ve given you with all the objectives this month???????

No there’s just had that’s bright ide we gotten so much ios lately wit is untrue
  • luka777777luka777777 Posts: 39

Will3808 said:

I think this might just be a problem you’re having. It always counts additional levels past each milestone even if you haven’t claimed them.

It's not just him it happened to me did my 100 levels on 6*s only to find out I was still at completed one on solo. This is bs. Why does kabam always do sneaky this to screw its customers

Thats not true lol
    I just took someone up by 11 levels and it counted.

@Odachi @frodo2377 @KillerDynasty

Here's proof video that objectives are being counted correctly.

http://imgur.com/a/c591Sw5

I took Cyclops up by 12 levels and the objectives progressed as expected.
    I didn't experience this. It stoped on the first until I claimed it.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

Thank you - this is severely needed.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★

frodo2377 said:

Will3808 said:

I think this might just be a problem you’re having. It always counts additional levels past each milestone even if you haven’t claimed them.

It's not just him it happened to me did my 100 levels on 6*s only to find out I was still at completed one on solo. This is bs. Why does kabam always do sneaky this to screw its customers

Thats not true lol

Didn't work for me when I did it. Tested it out with multiple 3 stars. Not sure what to tell ya.
    Probably just need to restart the game before attempting the objective.
    Well....I was testing this with 4 stars....restarted the game and all the objectives are gone. LOLZ
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

Great thanks Miike
    Hopefully the solution will work for the player base and good luck
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Hey everybody,

Oh thank god. That's a relief.
  • So.. I think shutting it down was the right call, but now you've pulled the event while I was a few million gold and a ton of iso toward those 6* shards, and now I can't get those either?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

Hey everybody,

Your feedback is totally valid, and we're gonna make sure this never happens again. As a reminder, you only need to finish the FIRST tier of any of these objectives in any progression level (that's 10x levels, ranks, or new champions/dupes) to unlock the October Side Event.

I have only been doing cavilar difficulty and now i have to go back and do all of the other difficulties to skip this ridiculous event. This just shows how disconnected the developers are from the game!
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Awful, simply awful.

Are we getting the gold and iso back?
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Will3808 said:

Thats not true lol

You already had one point on the objective. Then you stopped on level 9 and leveled up which was the threshold to the next objective level. Then you started putting more levels on your Cyclopes. If you had put more levels passed level 9 on Cyclopes before restocking your iso, then you would have lost those points.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    I ranked up scrubs that I REALLY didn't want to rank up, what am I supposed to do now?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

Hey everybody,

Give me back all my resources I just used to rank up 3 6* champions to meet the objectives?

Pretty much 😂

If the objectives come back I'd want to rank up someone else maybe.
  • MaxxtronMaxxtron Posts: 29
    Whoa, wait. So first you tell us that we need to complete the first level of this solo objective, and now you take it down?

I just ranked up two 6* meme tier champs 10 times to complete the first level and when I go to collect the level one objective rewards for Cavalier (I believe it was 2 alpha catalysts?) they are gone? Where are my alphas? I just ranked up those meme tier 6* champs for nothing?

What a disaster. Now I'm out the gold and iso for nothing. What is going on?

Hey everybody,

• So I just used resources to level a six star up to do this terrible objective just to find it gone. Are you going to refund my resources so I cane use them when the “better” objectives are in place?