**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Objectives

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    So I really hope I'll get my 6* tech rank up gem and all the resources back I spent ranking/leveling up 6* Guardian (even though I didn't want to rank him up), if this event is now gone...
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    All my progression in last rank up objectives dissapear. I did first 6/7 in uncollected and now nothing showing left.

• Ben1767Ben1767 Posts: 24
    Yeah wasted a lot of my resources just to have the objectives yanked. Lol.
  • Shrish23Shrish23 Posts: 6

This is insanity. Right after level up as well.

I am speed.

It is said earlier that it is not necessary to do all objectives to unlock the side quest for next month. Just rank up some 5*s or 4*s. That's it.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Tensio said:

All my progression in last rank up objectives dissapear. I did first 6/7 in uncollected and now nothing showing left.

I’ve lost not only the resources nor the opportunity for last 6* shards
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

Thank you for listening, Miike.
    I don't usually draw attention to these, but for those who Disagree, would you rather they left it up bugged and didn't listen to what people were saying here? Lol.
    I think the disagree is for the mods don't listen. You figured after what happened 2 weeks ago with the solos they would have tried to get it right. Maybe check out the remaining solos at that point and see if they are fair. Maybe show them to someone who actually plays the game to get some feedback before releasing them instead of this garbage over and over again. That's why I disagreed. I don't think whoever in charge actually listens.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Ya this is pretty upsetting considering the iso and rank up materials I just used to do the last good chunk of this…. I def should of help of on tht crystal deal to lol
  • MaxViperMaxViper Posts: 1
    I bought 20 cavalier krystals for getting new 6* to lvl up and now I can see, it was for nothing ..except new: falcon, thor, haweye, and OG Abo. 🤦🤦🤦🤦
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I dont understand what's there to evaluate, u guys made a mistake.. made players spend resources to meet a requirements for an objective.. then u removed the objective and completely cheat us put of resources. There is nothing to evaluate a this point other than find a way to revert all those level and rank ups as soon as possible!
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 44
    edited September 2021
    I completed all the Cav objs and received the last Knull message BEFORE I learned from the team there’s a bug and before Kabam disabled it. I believe it worked for me as I was able to claim the last objective which was to lvl up 30 times. Although now I’m questioning whether the rewards claimed was actually reflected in my account or not. lol

To provide some more context
    1) leveling up 6r1 to the max (r1 25) was the best way to do this event.
    2) make sure you track the # of level up as it doesn’t carry over to the next obj until you claim it. So only level what you need - claim - and keep it going.
    3) it was sad to see this obj pop up after the level up event started. I spent many resources taking my red mag from r2-r3 only to see this obj got started 10min later =(
    4) the number of lvl up required for the 6* obj is insane….10…10….10……..20….30!!! I believe it cost me about 2.2M gold and I depleted around 600-800 isos based on my overflow - by specifically taking my 6r1s from 1/25 to 25/25.