**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends Run - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero

Wondering what kind of time people who went for the legends badge on this month's quest got?

Comments

• BrutalJBLBrutalJBL Posts: 1
    I finished it in 3 hrs and 54 minutes hope ill get it again my 5th Legend tag
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    BrutalJBL wrote: »

Wow, your 5th legend tag...

Just an innocent question, why do you still go for legend runs when you already have the legends badge? Is it for the T4cc? Is it for legend points, or is it simply for the thrill of it?
  • Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    I can kind of understand going for it more than once... it's pretty satisfying to do it over the course of a few hours instead of a few weeks. It's just that it takes a spot away from someone who's tried the run for a first time
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Just went for my 4th tag with a time of 5:21, no shame in that as I was doing it while watching a movie and having a smoke at the same time. The final stretch I did some grocery shopping.... that's what I call multitasking:)
    BrutalJBL wrote: »

You should definitely get it with that type of time. I'm pretty sure top 5 is even at play for you there

We multi tag holders do it for the chance of another t4cc and also cos we have nothing better to do I guess. Hehe
  • How long after the deadline do u get the notification if u get the legend badge or not? And the time that u got to explore it do u use a gadget or a pC? That was pretty fast
    edited May 2017
    How long after the deadline do u get the notification if u get the legend badge or not?

It'll be around the 10th of June, you'll get an in-game notification if you made it in the top 100

You get notified via in-game mail roughly 2-2.5 weeks after the legend run 14 day window has closed. Always go with a crit team and r4 5* as your main, though for some reason I choose to stick to my lv 99 thunder God to mow down my opponents:)
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    You get notified via in-game mail roughly 2-2.5 weeks after the legend run 14 day window has closed. Always go with a crit team and r4 5* as your main, though for some reason I choose to stick to my lv 99 thunder God to mow down my opponents:)

What do you think are my chances having done 4:37?

I'd say u would stand a 70% chance, based on my experience. That's a very good time actually... good job bro

I'd say u would stand a 70% chance, based on my experience. That's a very good time actually... good job bro

Thanks man! I don't see how I could have done it in less time than that, honestly

Nice insights.

I have never attempted a legend run before, but plan to do my first legend run next month since I have a 3 week vacation then. Ever since my first try at legend running (Bautista Challenge), I have gotten a R4 5* Magik, suicide masteries, overflowing champion boosts and a mutant crit synergy team. On an ipad mini 2 with a 5G modem, I really hope I can be fast enough to have something special that my alliance doesn't have. c:
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Nice insights.

I have never attempted a legend run before, but plan to do my first legend run next month since I have a 3 week vacation then. Ever since my first try at legend running (Bautista Challenge), I have gotten a R4 5* Magik, suicide masteries, overflowing champion boosts and a mutant crit synergy team. On an ipad mini 2 with a 5G modem, I really hope I can be fast enough to have something special that my alliance doesn't have. c:

That's exactly the way I attempted my first legend run, on this quest! Apart from playing on an iPhone 7, instead of an iPad mini 2.
    Magik is a beast, she was perfect for this quest, especially because on the cosmic bosses
    Nice insights.

That's exactly the way I attempted my first legend run, on this quest! Apart from playing on an iPhone 7, instead of an iPad mini 2.
    Magik is a beast, she was perfect for this quest, especially because on the cosmic bosses

Wow, what a coincidence! At least now I know where I may stand...

I do have 1-2 tricks up my sleeve though, hopefully that pushes my timing a bit faster. hope for 4 hours, but then again, it's my first time legend running in a monthly quest, but always nice to set a personal goal.

Anyway, I wish you luck in getting the legends title! :D
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I won a legend tag for the last event quest with 4:52. Full suicides with a 4/55 hawkeye and 30% champion boosts the entire time.

Some of the fastest times for the last event were for about 4 hours so anything less than 4 I have to believe is really good.
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I won a legend tag for the last event quest with 4:52. Full suicides with a 4/55 hawkeye and 30% champion boosts the entire time.

Some of the fastest times for the last event were for about 4 hours so anything less than 4 I have to believe is really good.

Hmm, I see. Well, I'll only know for sure what is my potential if I do it myself. All this build up, but what if I get >5 hours..xD
    Nice insights.

Wow, what a coincidence! At least now I know where I may stand...

I do have 1-2 tricks up my sleeve though, hopefully that pushes my timing a bit faster. hope for 4 hours, but then again, it's my first time legend running in a monthly quest, but always nice to set a personal goal.

Anyway, I wish you luck in getting the legends title! :D

Haha thanks man, good luck to you too!
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I was able to get 4:40 this run, so hopefully that is enough. But Shrimkins comment makes me more comfortable about getting the legend tag.
    Heartless wrote: »
    I was able to get 4:40 this run, so hopefully that is enough. But Shrimkins comment makes me more comfortable about getting the legend tag.

1fgkv8sfaxyc.jpg

We came in at pretty much the same time
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    All I'm feeling here is "if you use an android, don't even bother trying". I guess those 4-8 second load screens just won't cut it
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    All I'm feeling here is "if you use an android, don't even bother trying". I guess those 4-8 second load screens just won't cut it

They definitely don't.. overall it just adds up to too much time. Try borrowing an iPhone from a friend or family member maybe
  • TWARIplTWARIpl Posts: 19
    Last time i first time run for legend 4:28 , 51th / Iron fist r4 full suicide without assasin mastery
    TWARIpl wrote: »
    Last time i first time run for legend 4:28 , 51th / Iron fist r4 full suicide without assasin mastery

Oh, well you don't need to try again then if you already have it
    Legend run give you also another nice thing ... u can 30days focus on upgrading champions ...
    You need 30 days to figure out who to rank up? ^^
    edited May 2017
    You need 30 days to figure out who to rank up? ^^

Just no need to spend every day energy for event just u can go for t2 etc for all 30days :)
    Eh.. I guess. But the way I see it, its best to just get the legends badge once, so that the next times people who don't yet have it can get it
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    My time was 5:11
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    My time was 5:11

Don't think that'll be enough..