**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on this 6 star pull

ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Please someone tell me that hes useful after all the hard grind i had to put in to get the last 150 6 star shards. Please!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Sorry to kill your vibe but 150 shards is far from a ‘grind’
  • @Malreck04 no vibe was killed. I just had 30 min till iso expired, i had no one to rank up because of resources. So i knocked out the special bonus solo missions to get the last 150 6* shards
  • @Konstant45 kabamed is right. The champ after him was apokos lips if i remember correct
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    💩 I am gonna open my 10th six star today wish me good luck pls. Latest pulls were groot and air walker

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Basically arena fodder right now.

That said, he's a good buff candidate, and would be a prime target for the Magneto-treatment. Would be. Within the next 3 years. Maybe. Ahhhhhhhh.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

Please someone tell me that hes useful after all the hard grind i had to put in to get the last 150 6 star shards. Please!

Sorry, just a straight up crappy pull. Not the worst but nowhere close to being even decent.
    Keep your fingers crossed for a buff.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

💩 I am gonna open my 10th six star today wish me good luck pls. Latest pulls were groot and air walker

Mods, time to do the thing
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorry man but he’s not good. Hopefully he’ll be buffed soon but as of right now, don’t invest any iso or catalysts in him.
  • 💩 I am gonna open my 10th six star today wish me good luck pls. Latest pulls were groot and air walker

Good luck on your pull
  • 💩 I am gonna open my 10th six star today wish me good luck pls. Latest pulls were groot and air walker

What joy do you have in derailing someone else's thread to fulfill your narcissism?
    Its all good i mean i got doctor strange remember
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    :D
    I'm not surprised im dragged into this.

It's a decent pull. He can do some decent damage, plus is very substinable in fights you don't need immunities.
    He's not what his 12.0 self was, but he can get any fight done, slowly but surely (outside of nodes needing specific things). I think my record is managing 15+ fights in a row without dying, keeping his health topped off with Regen.
    If you manage to awaken him, he still has the strongest and (debatably) most reliable nullify in the game without relying on debuffs or passives to do so.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I'm sorry for your loss. Better luck next time!
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    He is not a great champ in and of himself, but he is a part of many interesting synergies.

Claire: SP2 has a 50% chance to stun.
    Sorcerer Supreme: gain prowess with each blessing.
    Bishop: start the fight with 1 additional bar of power and 2 prowess.
    Beardo: all mystics deal additional damage when nullifying buffs.
    Symbiote Supreme: start the fight with 1 bar of power.
    Howard the Duck: opponents suffer 65% reduced evade accuracy.
    Silver Surfer: reduce the cooldown of his power cosmic buffs by 3 seconds.
    Doom: activating the aura has a 50% chance to cleanse all degeneration, poison, bleed, incinerate and coldsnap debuffs on Doom.

So while I wouldn't be pumped about him as a champion per se, I also wouldn't be too disappointed either. I used the Bishop synergy (he has the same with Storm, who I used) to absolutely cheese certain paths in Act 7, and it was hilarious and wonderful.