**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that we are still looking into this. I will be messaging some of you to try and get more specific information about the circumstances of the fights where you have experienced this, so please keep an eye on your inbox. Thanks!
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Fix the game please
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    This has got a lot worse since the maintenance or at least seems like it. More problems in event and arena than I had before.
    Freakyd wrote: »
    This has got a lot worse since the maintenance or at least seems like it. More problems in event and arena than I had before.

Happens to me every sched maintenance after an update, now there's an addition the blinking/flickering chat box :angry:
    Cpt america against Thor Jane foster n D'S in ch2 of 2 event quest. V little control. Gave up
    Hey everyone. I got some good info from a few of you and got it to the team. We're still working on this, and I'll keep you updated as I get new information to provide. Thanks again for sticking with us.
    Any update?
  • AllTrillAllTrill Posts: 11
    This happens all the time. It doesn't matter which champ, it will do it. However I only notice it when I play harder opponents like in AW/AQ. It never happens in easy to medium quests.
  • Definitely against harder champs on map 5 and 6 in AQ. Also noticed it in aw. Nothing like taking a 5 hit combo or even a special.
    Bump
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Still happening to me like crazy. I feel it happens more in AQ vs. minibosses. My champs will just release blocks mid-combo (while I'm still holding down block). They will also randomly dash forward instead of blocking. I have an IPhone 5 Se, and one of my good buddies has that the same phone and exact same issues. Most lags and bugs I've seen in 2 years + playing this game.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i'm on iphone 6s and have never noticed lag issues until recently. it's extremely bad especially on higher end content. i've already completed 5.3 once through a few weeks back. this morning i was going to start working on completion and because of the lag i gave up trying. it's not worth wasting potions when the game is bugged like this.
  • Every since 15.x hotfix noticed issue of getting stuck in place, not able to move backwards prior to a heavy attack. This was the fix that supposedly fixed an exploit in interrupting a special and changing to a different attack, but it broke player movement on an intermittent basis. Some other adjustments were made as well after that by Kabam but that did not fix this introduced bug.

Movement freezes just long enough to take a heavy to the face. It doesn’t happen all the time but triggers more often with certain combinations of attacker and AI. Seen it most often when it’s a couple punches then heavy by AI.

Happened in AQ today 4 times in one match, Karnak against red hulk.
  • To reproduce, try map3 on iPad with Karnak against red hulk, first fight on center path . Try to swipe left prior to heavy attack
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yeah. Lost 2.5 of my AQ team already within the first 3 fights. Again. Love having the very thing this game is based on screw up constantly. Lovely not being able to help my team. Again. Thx guys!
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Investigating this **** forever.
    They investigate then do nothing :lol: that's the problem here :disappointed::angry:
  • Whatever was changed in last day made it worse , happened a lot to me today. Went from every once in awhile to about every other fight whether it was AQ or expert quest.
  • FxccsjFxccsj Posts: 13
    About to leave my alliance ( tier 1 AW top 300 AQ) because of this bullsh!t. Done spending on this game (5gz) pisses me off
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    The fact is this: DOESN'T MATTER if this game have A LOT of bugs to be fixed, because new players are always coming and the initial playing excitation prevent they to consider all these bugs as extremely bad experience that don't deserve dedication. This means that Kabam don't necessarily need to fix something. The only thing that we, veterans, can do is conscientize they to NEVER invest money on this poor Kabam job, while we still have a bit consideration with alliance/friends to keep playing.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    ralmada wrote: »
    The fact is this: DOESN'T MATTER if this game have A LOT of bugs to be fixed, because new players are always coming and the initial playing excitation prevent they to consider all these bugs as extremely bad experience that don't deserve dedication. This means that Kabam don't necessarily need to fix something. The only thing that we, veterans, can do is conscientize they to NEVER invest money on this poor Kabam job, while we still have a bit consideration with alliance/friends to keep playing.

Yes, I stoped putting money in this game, now I felt cheated, but that’s fine being playing free , it’s more relaxing and now I don’t expect anything, well I do still have that feeling and I share through this fourm, but now I am controlling my emotions not to get perturbed with all these issues and just play and enjoy....
    I'm in master and Starlord keeps dashing forward when I'm blocking! Impossible
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    Get ready guys. In 2days we will celebrate the 3 month aniversary of this thread!!!

Let’s make it a party to remember... invite your friends and your family....

If it were a baby, it would start making sounds.

Nov 17th!!! Save the Date!
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    They said they fixed it but some issues still happening. The block is dropping on its own. Combo is stopping and champs not responding. Guilottine after sp1 now just stands there and takes a while to recover and same for pyslocke especially. And twice this week I used a special, heard the special effects but not animation or damage done but the bar was used. The parry consistency is also a huge killer.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    How about you want our help to get to 1m likes, actually fix the game so we can like you again.
    Hey guys. I know that you're all still waiting for news on this, so I wanted to check and let you know that we are still working on this. We'll let you know as soon as we have more concrete info.
This discussion has been closed.