**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix the game

You need to fix the game before you push through alliance wars. So let’s talk about my problems that I never had until now. iPhone 7plus. I never experienced anything of this sort until I downloaded the new update then I started to get intense lag frame drops and now in the middle of war endless loading on the boss. You guys need to get your **** together and fix this before everyone just says to hell with this game. It is not fun to die in war and lose half your Health to something out of your control. It’s not my internet I have never had this problem with or data until right now. Discontinue war give us full seasons rewards until you can properly fix the game for good.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    I mean..... They've already explained that most of this won't be fixed for a while longer. If you have a better way of doing it, I'm sure they're all ears. My guess is that you have less of a clue how to stabilize the game than they do and by a big margin.
  • Options
    Hey @WorkingAsIntended, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues. If you haven't already, please provide the requested information in THIS dedicated thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.