TerraTerra Posts: 8,062 ★★★★★
    For such a wanted character,
    meh.
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 514 ★★★
    hyperion/vision aarkus counter
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I have him cuz I got very lucky to pull him as a 5 star twice from 5 Cavs.

He's also at R5 now and i use him all the time.

He was actually the last champ i used vs the GM in the final week of SOP vs the Sinister path. Gaining no buffs is a VERY underrated piece of utility. He's TECHNICALLY immune to things like Stagger and Nullify.

Vs the GM was a huge surprise. He was able to power control GM with his wither debuff which was surprising. It made the reverse control phase much less stressful due to not having to worry about GM using any special attacks since that phase is a passive power gain.

Other than that he's pretty great also. Mystic champs cant do their shananagins since there are no buffs to play with. Mojo, Dorm, Sym Supreme, etc cant do much xue to no buffs. He's not Human Torch but he IS a mystic killer.

Yeah he damage isnt CGR but its decent AND he's a pretty tanky champ. He can get up to 9k physical and energy resist but rhat does require spamming sp1s which isnt bad honestly since you reduce their physical resist.

Keeping up his debuffs arent to hard if you know how to dex as if you're playing Stark Spiderman (last dex).

There's more to him but he's pretty good. Not gonna finish fights in 10 seconds but is a utility God.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Reminds me of Red Guardian, has lots of unique debuffs. Also amazing counter to nodes that have true strike and maybe true damage (not entirely sure abt true damage). Which makes him great for boss node and hard to Corvus him. Here's a showcase from my friend Nagase:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iJ9vk1ufH8
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Thanks y'all!