**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rack 4 stark spidey or rank 3 a duped star lord

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
I was lucky to pull stark spidey a few days ago and immediately brought him to rank 3. I then did a few hard days of grinding got enough for a basic 5 star and duped my star Lord who is currently sitting at rank 2. I have 5 tech tier 4 cats left. So my question is do I rank 3 star lord and wait for the last 2 to rank 4 him or do I rank 4 spidey and go for the easy path of lol? Just looking for some outside perspective. Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Comments

• buttersbutters Posts: 116
    can you keep a combo going? If no the spidey. If yes then star-lord for LOL. Personally though I did my spidey because I enjoy playing with him a lot more than I do star-lord
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    butters wrote: »
    can you keep a combo going? If no the spidey. If yes then star-lord for LOL. Personally though I did my spidey because I enjoy playing with him a lot more than I do star-lord

I can keep a combo but I've only gone into the 200s a few times. And my 5/50 star lord doesn't extend the timer on red hulk enough to get more then like 150 160. But I can ultimately keep a combo going.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    I’d say sl. Easily best to do LOL for if you want to r4 stark after that.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

I can keep a combo but I've only gone into the 200s a few times. And my 5/50 star lord doesn't extend the timer on red hulk enough to get more then like 150 160. But I can ultimately keep a combo going.

5 star rank 4 sl can beat red hulk in about 250 hits so a lot of champs on the easy path you can easily one shot them without a revive with sl.. so if you can keep those combos up I would rank up sl.. do the easy path.. then rank 4 sparky afterwards
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

5 star rank 4 sl can beat red hulk in about 250 hits so a lot of champs on the easy path you can easily one shot them without a revive with sl.. so if you can keep those combos up I would rank up sl.. do the easy path.. then rank 4 sparky afterwards

I appreciate the info. I've gone ahead and rank 3 my star Lord now I just need some good luck with next aqs map 5 crystals