**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So have you guys decided which SQ are you gonna complete for rest of the month ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
With all these overtuned bosses , i think i am just gonna stick to gold one . I did 2 runs of Roblin quest and ended up wasting 3 revives cuz of nodes and also parry issues to top it all. Want to explore the Knull's Void quest atleast so gonna focus to fully max out my Symbiote without wasting any revives further in this SQ now.

So have you guys decided which SQ are you gonna complete for rest of the month ? 133 votes

Agent Venom ( 1% t5cc)
3%
TheLegend27Sparty6AntzRodzDeda 4 votes
Roblin ( 2k 5* shards)
10%
RunamokUSABeastDadTrashyPandaodishika123Dirty_DozzK_PIryseLlessurCap45AVENGED27Captain_MonticaTenukeringYeBoiiD_squiggy1st 14 votes
Sym. Spidey ( 500 6* shards)
55%
TheJalliLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusallinashesK1lltasticNoodes_TristanSpeedbumpDrob69TJ82Wubbie075SpicyslicerDarkrider05subash_vikramOdachiExHavokhungryhungrybbqTotal_Domin01HendrossHammerbro_64 74 votes
Sym. Supreme ( 10% T5B)
10%
danielmathTerraRickGrimes_King73Trafalgarwar96MauledwalkerdogGOTGOmedennXguard77KablAJ007AdamBrewOakenshieldThomildo 14 votes
Venompool (350k gold )
18%
TC1SungjVintage773BrandonmballouEthans8279AKTEKAdvrcm2017RockyshockyOGAvengerLegionnairePratham02H3t3r_ReefBuffBeastZan0Hilbert_unbeatable2mustgofasterDarkKnight646Invicta_Hellion 24 votes
Venom ( T2A )
2%
QmonMiStaLovaYodabolt21 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom ( 1% t5cc)
    T4CC crystal is the real reward for me. I might switch over to the 500 6* shards if I think I have enough T4CC crystals.

But yea, this event is extremely dull. Can't believe they spent a month hyping this lol
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Quake handles the boss and path is a joke anyway
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I did already make a post about this if you want to go see more people’s opinions, but I’m probably going to play either the 6* shards or gold.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Sym Spidey is super easy with any evade counter.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Sym. Supreme ( 10% T5B)
    Easiest one.
    I use IHulk/Spider-Gwen
    Although I switch this one and Spidey
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Combo of sym spidey and venompool. I need some gold
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Venompool (350k gold )
    Overflowed t1 and t2 alpha 6x t5b ..need golds 😅
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Because I have Venom and Claire, but Venompool is possible to with Mordo and Claire.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 307 ★★★
    Roblin ( 2k 5* shards)
    I've been doing Robin. 565 Champs are still viable, and I'd rather focus on those than another 6* that's gonna collect dust because I have better options.

I would do the 1% T5CC, because I'm close to having complete Mystic and Mutant Cats, but 1% isn't enough, especially if I have **** luck.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Stick with getting as many 6*shards as possible since I don't have much of a 6* roster.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I plan to do all as needed. I hunt to fill my shortages.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    6* shards quest or the gold quest. Both are quite easy for me.
  • Options
    Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    Venompool (350k gold )
    after the deadpool event i need the gold
  • Options
    QmonQmon Posts: 20
    Venom ( T2A )
    Venom because it's super easy with Claire Voyant and Odin (his pre-fight buffs for Buffed up and helps with Rich get Richer node). Claire sp2 spam and against Venom there's Flare so she can heal up the degen damage from it, it's crazy how fast paced that fight goes
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Roblin ( 2k 5* shards)
    I’m doing Robin, because I don’t need gold and 15k 6* shards for that entire month event seems kinda garbage, also my 6* luck is trash. I could use the generic sigs on AEgon ghost or Gaurdian and 60k 5* shards is a nice reward. Hunting for apoc cgr and Shang chi
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Sym. Supreme ( 10% T5B)
    Malreck04 said:

Dumb question @Malreck04 how do you shut down the power gain?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Power gain on sym spidey? not sym supreme @Xguard77
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Roblin ( 2k 5* shards)
    I’m positive at this point I’ll never pull a 6* worth doing anything with, bring on the 5*s.
  • Options
    YeBoiiYeBoii Posts: 9
    Roblin ( 2k 5* shards)
    It seems like getting 5 chances at a good 5 star is better than 1 chance at a good 6 star.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

I’m positive at this point I’ll never pull a 6* worth doing anything with, bring on the 5*s.

YeBoii said:

It seems like getting 5 chances at a good 5 star is better than 1 chance at a good 6 star.

Who is your Roblin counter ?
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Venompool (350k gold )
    After Deadpool event to restore my reserve
    U can get like 10M gold this month, highest gold ever given in single month
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I dont knoooow
    I need t4cc
    But i want shards for more chances at Arch-i mean an Air Walker dupe
    But I'm also kinda skint after gold offers
    5* shards also tempting bc i need so muchhhh mutant iso
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'm currently going after the t5b, so I have to slog through that damn Symbiote Supreme fight over and over. When I have enough to r3 Mojo, I'll probably switch to another. I never go after gold in these types of events but those offers really broke my bank. I'm down to 1,7 million gold from almost 12 million a week ago, and I'll need gold to r3 that Mojo (or to rank up any champion, really) so I might just go with the gold quest.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I still have 23 million gold after the offers. Going Sym Spidey all the way
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Sym. Supreme ( 10% T5B)
    Malreck04 said:

Are there other options beside Quake?
    He keeps sucking 2-3 revs out of me every time I go in there.
  • Options

I can't tell ya how stressful this was ...but i am going to stick to this team . This was the 1st run where i didn't use any revive.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Roblin ( 2k 5* shards)
    Shards for the next 5* featured are worth more to me than another 6*, especially given the ratio.

Might change my mind because the 6* and t5b quests are easier with my options. Most likely the t5b because an r5/r2 is worth more to me than more arena fodder.

I appreciate the loot, but the grind for this month is unreal considering we had to grind a month in advance just to participate.

May not feel like it now, but I know it'll start to hurt as the month goes on.
  • Options

Shards for the next 5* featured are worth more to me than another 6*, especially given the ratio.

Might change my mind because the 6* and t5b quests are easier with my options. Most likely the t5b because an r5/r2 is worth more to me than more arena fodder.

I appreciate the loot, but the grind for this month is unreal considering we had to grind a month in advance just to participate.

May not feel like it now, but I know it'll start to hurt as the month goes on.

That is why i am doing objectives as i am getting them , if people will wait and start doing 10 times together it will become too grindy and stressful.