**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think this went unannounced but another great fix by Kabam!

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Goldpools gold sigil event has been removed from the fight page for non-sigil members. Thanks to Kabam for removing this because it felt very cheap.

Gonna give credit to @Kabam Zero but please correct me if I’m wrong. In terms of just the QoL changes this month is already awesome!

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

*Image for reference
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I’ve still got it on mine
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Dont have the sigil. Gold quest is up front, super annoying.
    When I had the sigil, I'd do the quest, but most of the time it still wouldn't move to the end of the row. Or it move one day, come back the next and stay.
    Clearly some broken code somewhere...
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know. Looking into it.
  • Options
    Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163

*Image for reference

Mine is still there
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,383 ★★★★★

Thanks for letting me know. Looking into it.

Hey Zero. Any chance that the QoL change you made regarding where you left off in Act 6/7 could be applies to Event Quest? If I finished Cav and doing Uncollected, I want to continue in Uncollected
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

So looked into and it seems it is fixed for one week but the other one is still sadly not correct. This means that one week it will be working as intended and the next will be showing when it shouldn't, then it'll repeat. I am told the "broken week" will be fixed in the November build, so hopefully, it won't plague you guys for much longer. Sorry again for the false hope in it being gone last week, but it shouldn't be too much longer until it's fine for both.

Keep up the great work Zero!
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    edited October 2021
    I thought that was intended and not necessarily to solicit us for purchases. This is similar to the sigil store where it shows you the potential rewards/additions you can get through additional commitment. I’m good with the display as it helps me be aware of potential content/reward I may be missing out with the opportunity to subscribe/get into it if I want to. Rather than not knowing what I could be missing out on.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Epic
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's back today
  • Options
    DedaDeda Posts: 43
    I still have it 😂😂
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

So looked into and it seems it is fixed for one week but the other one is still sadly not correct. This means that one week it will be working as intended and the next will be showing when it shouldn't, then it'll repeat. I am told the "broken week" will be fixed in the November build, so hopefully, it won't plague you guys for much longer. Sorry again for the false hope in it being gone last week, but it shouldn't be too much longer until it's fine for both.

@Kabam Zero sorry to bother you again but this is still not fixed. It is back again now and we are definitely in the November build. Not to be rude but if for some reason your sigil gold quest has alternating weeks of code (I don't understand this part myself at all) why is it so hard to match the week that works with the week that doesn't? Can this please be fixed for real and not another wait a month and maybe it will work right thing?
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Bug is back for me too. Silly of me to have trust...