**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 6* Nebula is here boys!

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★

Used a 6* tech awaken gem from abyss on her and gave her sigs , then duped SL and giving him it for now.

Now to level her

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Cmaro said:

What a masteries? Not even 12k PI at r3 dupped hmm😅

Not fully leveled yet.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    That's awesome dude. I'm jealous. I'm relatively hopeful about her buff. She's getting a moderate/value update and they rarely ever remove things from those (I think hood was the only time they did). Even gamora got something new in the form of a miss counter, not great but new. I think it'll be alright
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    #YOLO
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Terra said:

Cmaro said:

What a masteries? Not even 12k PI at r3 dupped hmm😅

Not fully leveled yet.
    Oh yes my bad
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Hieitaku said:

#YOLO

Unless you a cat
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Anyone know exactly when the Nubula buff goes live?! Really really really can’t wait to start testing 😀
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    GNASTY said:

Hieitaku said:

#YOLO

Unless you a cat
    Or Nick Fury with a persistent charge
    Sal_84 said:

Used a 6* tech awaken gem from abyss on her and gave her sigs , then duped SL and giving him it for now.

Now to level her

Dude, I really wish her buff is good, gathering those resources for a r3 takes a good amount of time and effort. There are several of us who are still waiting for an explanation from Kabam in regards to the disaster that Guilly 2.0 was.
    I tooked mine Gillo to r3 and i am happy with her and enjoy playing with her so if the Nebula buff will not the best he can still use her and have fun with her :) this game is not just about take top tiers up but take up what u enjoy to play :)
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Hopefully her buff isn’t as disappointing as this ones. Literally no use whatsoever.

Have we heard anything from them after @Kabam Zibiit said over concerns are being communicated?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Wordunken said:

Cant you guys just wait a bit

Mine is already duped but will keep her at r1 for until her release. I also have a r1-2 Tech gem, still I'll wait. Recent buffs havent been promising
    Sal_84 said:

Cmaro said:

Sal_84 said:

Now to level her

Dude, I really wish her buff is good, gathering those resources for a r3 takes a good amount of time and effort. There are several of us who are still waiting for an explanation from Kabam in regards to the disaster that Guilly 2.0 was.
    I tooked mine Gillo to r3 and i am happy with her and enjoy playing with her so if the Nebula buff will not the best he can still use her and have fun with her :) this game is not just about take top tiers up but take up what u enjoy to play :)
    Totally agree with you in the enjoyment part, that's what games are about :)

Just out of curiosity, would you keep Guilly's buff or would you rather have her in her original state? Thank you for the input!
    I like new bleeds if u put 4x heavy into sp2 so u have 12 bleeds or more that bleed damage is amazing also sp1 sp2 do more damage now but heqling an sp3 from souls damage was better before ofc