**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.4 beta invites.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Do these act betas let you rank up whoever you want to test around?

No. You enter with a certain amount of Gold for Pots and Revs, at 1 Gold a piece, and use your current Roster.

Can someone explain what this means and what their experience has been for something like this? Has it been helpful for you? What are the expectations or requirements? What are the benefits?

The expectations are pretty simple. You provide feedback on the Beta Forum for what you've experienced, and complete a Survey at the end. The benefit is you get to provide feedback on the content.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Got one too
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Never got one before the two invites today.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    A_NAZ said:

It's a clone of your actual account. Whatever resources you have for rank up will be available. And iirc everytime you log in it resets back to the clone of your account.

Pots and revs are available to purchase Isiah at 1 gold.
    naikavon said:

A_NAZ said:

It's a clone of your actual account. Whatever resources you have for rank up will be available. And iirc everytime you log in it resets back to the clone of your account.

Pots and revs are available to purchase Isiah at 1 gold.
    Correct. When you log in, it will allow you to select from the Main or the Beta.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

No. Only if you have your own resources. But can't rank down anyone during beta.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Terra said:

I got it. Wonder why, since I'm not even past 6.3.1 🤣

I’m in the same boat. I only finished 6.2 last month, opened the game today and the invite is staring me right in the face😂
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Always wanted to take part in one of these so looking forward to it... If I'm chosen 🤣

I didn't explore act 6.. that thing was a complete dumpster fire. But 7.1 & 7.2 explored and getting around to doing 7.3.6 soon & then on to exploration.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Got one too
  • Also my first one. Was kinda disappointed last time since I had 7.2 done but no invite when the 7.3 beta rolled around, so super hyped for this one
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

The one I did let me, I would assume this one will as well
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Do beta testers need to also install a beta version of the game?

Nope! You can access the Beta Server in-game when it's live from the Live Version of the game.
    Nice
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I got one, haven't beaten 7.3 yet though
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    Can someone explain how the beta works? Do we just test 7.4 with our current roster to test the difficulty and let kabam know if it's too easy or too difficult? This will be my first time participating in a beta.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    First invite after the Rhulk beta too. Im hearing some alli mates finally got them too. That's really cool, it seems different players will be able to test this. I know they say it's random but over the years Ive always heard the same ppl get into it. Nice change
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I'm exited. Got one myself.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Can someone explain what this means and what their experience has been for something like this? Has it been helpful for you? What are the expectations or requirements? What are the benefits?

Of course it's helpful. It's like free training you can play the content as much as you can without spending items and energy.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I got invited too. Never been apart of one before. Seems like a lot of people were invited for the first time, so that’s cool.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I got in for the very first time ever.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Me who has gotten one:guess I will just leave....
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Terra said:

I got it. Wonder why, since I'm not even past 6.3.1 🤣

A range of different players means a range of different advice, better feedback overall. You’re the future of act 7 players anyway!
    Fact.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I'm in.

First invite since the Rulk beta (with the bugged feedback form that didnt let me actually provide feedback), currently in 7.2 and saving for an abyss clear.

My son is also in, he beat Kang yesterday.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Will champs always be available in Beta or is access restricted by AQ/AW as in normal game mode?