**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    psp742 said:

88. Vision (Age of Ultron)

At least he is a tech champion.. he is the weaker of the two Vision in the MCoC game.

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot.

Congrats! Competitive/end game players prefer AOU over OG easily. But I can see why some players like OG b/c of his initial power gain. In the long run, AOU is better than OG.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I just re-check the 6* champion count and Vision AOU is actually number 87th 6*.. my bad! 😆
  • Options
    39. Vp!
    40. Blue Cyclops
    41. Cgr!
    42. LC

I'm definitely happy about these but my priority is aw, so I wasn't sure how valuable vp and cgr were there. After some research, I am much more excited BC they each have their uses in aw.

The only problem is I used all my cosmic iso and rank up material on aarkus, the iso taking 3 weeks to save so it'll be a looong time before I can rank.

It's interesting that my first 20 pulls are probably the worst that anyone could get but my last 20 have been very favorable. The first 20 obviously took longer to get so that was sooooo painful.
  • Options
    blurblotblurblot Posts: 40

It's interesting that my first 20 pulls are probably the worst that anyone could get but my last 20 have been very favorable. The first 20 obviously took longer to get so that was sooooo painful.

interesting comment given that your first 20 champs included:

4. Doc Ock
    6. Hit Monkey
    8. KM
    9. Gulk
    12. Red Guardian
    15. Longshot
    17. Havok

all of those champs are, at worst, average. The stronger champs on that list (HM, KM, Havok) are all solid god-tier or better....

• Options
    blurblot said:

4. Doc Ock
    6. Hit Monkey
    8. KM
    9. Gulk
    12. Red Guardian
    15. Longshot
    17. Havok

all of those champs are, at worst, average. The stronger champs on that list (HM, KM, Havok) are all solid god-tier or better....

Yeah but they're not duped so only effective ones at my level are Havok and hit monkey. Havok from the 3k nexus class deal. Ls is debatable. And as much as I'm willing to count hit monkey nobody actually brings him to aw.

When you look at most first 20 roster there's usually more than 1 top tier champ that can make a difference in aw. I had only one and as much as I'm a fan of Havok, I wouldn't consider him top tier.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

blurblot said:

4. Doc Ock
    6. Hit Monkey
    8. KM
    9. Gulk
    12. Red Guardian
    15. Longshot
    17. Havok

Yeah but they're not duped so only effective ones at my level are Havok and hit monkey. Havok from the 3k nexus class deal. Ls is debatable. And as much as I'm willing to count hit monkey nobody actually brings him to aw.

When you look at most first 20 roster there's usually more than 1 top tier champ that can make a difference in aw. I had only one and as much as I'm a fan of Havok, I wouldn't consider him top tier.
    Depending on your tier, Killmonger has strong uses in Alliance War. If you are at a point in the game where Killmonger doesn't have a strong use in war, you probably need champs that most people do not get in their first twenty pulls.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

Finally got the 10k 6* shards from Summer of Pain.. *feelin sadness*

Ebony Maw (awaken) his awaken ability describes my condition when I got him.

Not sure if I'm happy or sad.. I wish his degen was much better than it is.. I let the crystal roll and stop by itself..

Guardian was next champion over.. 😔

I actually really like Maw. His dmg is really underrated and with his dupe, you can easily get more passive degen. I personally would love to have my 6 star Maw unduped.

My only concern is that his Miss ability is huge for his overall effectiveness, but it has been getting indirectly nerfed because of the Ghost/Quake fiasco.
    Looked at your profile pic snd disagrees and thought you were me for a second lol
  • Options

psp742 said:

Not sure if I'm happy or sad.. I wish his degen was much better than it is.. I let the crystal roll and stop by itself..

I actually really like Maw. His dmg is really underrated and with his dupe, you can easily get more passive degen. I personally would love to have my 6 star Maw unduped.

My only concern is that his Miss ability is huge for his overall effectiveness, but it has been getting indirectly nerfed because of the Ghost/Quake fiasco.
    Looked at your profile pic snd disagrees and thought you were me for a second lol
    Were you referring to thanks4playing or me psp742? I started this online ledger as record of 6* champions I pull thru my entire MCoC career... I don't really mind if other summoners want to add their own record.. m sure we are able to separate our 6* rosters.. thanks for contributing to my mcoc chaos ledger.. lol
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

psp742 said:

Were you referring to thanks4playing or me psp742? I started this online ledger as record of 6* champions I pull thru my entire MCoC career... I don't really mind if other summoners want to add their own record.. m sure we are able to separate our 6* rosters.. thanks for contributing to my mcoc chaos ledger.. lol
    Thanks for playing!
  • Options
    43. Red cyclops (duped)
    44. Odin!
    45. Super Skrull

Now I need to decide whom to rank up first b/w CGR, Odin, and VP.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

I've lost interest in chasing them now. Probably gonna focus on LoL and forgo next uncollected eq entirely.

Man, I pulled Aegon as my first 6*, now I have like 40 still didn't dupe him although duped few others
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Aegon is good.. but he need to get to sig180 or sig200 to become awesome.. its like Capt Beardo, Void, and Namor (who is slightly less good after the adjustment to his regen)..
    Nick Fury is good just awaken.. but since I lack 6* awaken.. I just hope I can awaken my better champions.

I might as well post updated 6* roster while I'm replying in my "updated 6* roster"

My last 6* open was a tech.. Vision AOU is last in my prestige.. maybe if I use suicide mastery.. which I won't..
    Ultron after buff is hands down better than Vision OG and AOU.

It's like Disney What if Ultron overcome the Averagers and is reborn as the ultimate threat to humanity.
  • Options
    I just got the needed 6* shards from Cataclysm (Side Quest) and also Di Immoral (Event Quest).
    6* champion from 10k 6* basic

88. Air Walker (probably worse Herald of Galactus).

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot.
  • Options
    I really wanted Sersi from her Cav Sorceress Crystal but got a 6* (finally!!!)

89. Rogue

Proof it's from Sorceress Crystal

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

Maybe next Crystal I get Knull or Sersi.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Thanks to Kabam compensation package I open my 85th 6* champion.. since you probably know I'm only Cavalier at the moment.. the 10k 6* shards and 5* gave me 5* hampion I wanted.

Civil Warrior (tech champion but meh)
    Proxima Midnight (complete 6* Black Order)
    Archangel (awesome but I have 5* sig200)

6* Proxima Midnight (85th champion)

Black Order (only miss out on 6* Thanos)

5* Nexus got me straight bangers.
    Quake (sig200), Sunspot (sig180), and Apocalypse (complete 3* 4* 5* and 6*)

I'm happy with her joining the ranks.

I want apoc now
  • Options
    psp742 said:

89. Rogue

Whoa congrats!

I forgot to update this thread.

46. CGR! (Dupe)

So I ended up r2ing VP over CGR and Odin (this is before I duped CGR), which turned out to be a very good decision. VP is great in m7 (and the future m7 with peni boss), has been useful in AW, the SQ, and variant 8.

But now that CGR is duped, he'll probably be my first cosmic r3. I still have mixed feelings about him, but the limited time i've had, he has felt very good and I think his rotation is doable in most circumstances, even in AW. But I really need to make that prestige bump so it's going to have to be CGR (unless I dupe Odin then I'll have to rethink this).
  • Options

psp742 said:

89. Rogue

Whoa congrats!

46. CGR! (Dupe)

So I ended up r2ing VP over CGR and Odin (this is before I duped CGR), which turned out to be a very good decision. VP is great in m7 (and the future m7 with peni boss), has been useful in AW, the SQ, and variant 8.
    CGR is the best Herald of Galactus.. he is incinerate and bleed immune... he can armor break most and his damage is pretty good and with 5 cosmic judgment, he has 100% chance to place power lock for 6secs... with 150% or 200% cosmic boost.. he can fire off two or more sp2.
  • Options
    6* champions I pull from regular cav and featured cav crystals:
    1. Taskmaster
    2. Psylocke
    3. Mordo
    4. Colossus
    5. Psylocke (awaken)
    6. Dormammu
    7. Bishop
    8. Green Goblin
    9. VTD (awaken)
    10. Magneto Now (House of X)
    11. Sorcerer Supreme
    12. Longshot
    13. Masacre
    14. Dragon man
    15. Human Torch
    16. Prof-X
    17. Gambit (awaken)
    18. Vision Aarkus
    19. Longshot (awaken)
    20. Apocalypse
    21. Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    22. Night Thrasher (awaken)
    23. Spider-Gwen
    24. Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    25. Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    26. Phoenix
    27. Man-thing
    28. Immortal Abomination
    29. Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    30. Spider-ham
    31 Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    32. Falcon
    33. Bishop (awaken)
    34. Masacre (additional sigs)
    35. DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    36. Symbiote Supreme
    37. Aegon
    38. Groot (awaken)
    39. Black Widow Deadly Origins
    40. Darkhawk
    41. Black Widow Deadly Origins (awaken)
    42. Symbiote Supreme (awaken)
    43. Rogue

Most of the 6* pull from featured or regular cavalier crystal were mostly during 2020 when I was heavily whaling.. spent that much and Sigil Witch wasn't available.. if she was available in 2020.. I would probably have 6* and even gotten her twice.. sigh. Champions behind paywall is not for everyone.. kabam is trying to pry money out of most summoners. Even if she is great.. im not changing back into spending account.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    5*????
    Noone
    Cares
    🤪
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    MiStaLova said:

5*????
    Noone
    Cares
    🤪

5*s are still relevant to alot of people
  • Options
    I still want to get 5*.. since it is more probable to rank5 and sig200 a 5*.. am not as far of compared to top echelon summoners.. might be lower middle level.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    psp742 said:

I still want to get 5*.. since it is more probable to rank5 and sig200 a 5*.. am not as far of compared to top echelon summoners.. might be lower middle level.

Depends what we are basing it off, as you’ve got a bigger 6* roster than many that are at Thronebreaker, myself included simply because of how many you got from cavs.

Either way, while not as exciting anymore, 5*s are still plenty good enough for anything in game at the moment.
  • Options
    47. LC (dupe)

I'm surprised that I'm getting so many dupes recently. I thought I wouldn't be getting dupes until much later.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I was racking my brain where to get 6* shards.. I was at 9650 6* shards and needed a few 6* shards for 10k 6* basic champion crystal.

was pushing off Catalysm Annihilus epic difficulty.. middle path.. Super Skull (only good because of the nodes that greatly boost his abilities, sadly we summoners get the lemon version), Korg (also heavily boosted), Terrax (annoying armor break and energy damage), and lastly annoying Annihilus (capable defender in AW).
    My team.. 6* Magneto HoX, Colossus, and Dragonman
    How it went:
    first fight - Colossus (dex the sp1, block sp2, use Colossus sp2 mostly)
    second and third - Dragonman with Magneto HoX pre-fight (parry, combo, corner heavy or sp1/sp2.. cornered opponents are pulverized.
    last fight vs Annihilus - Dragonman with Magneto HoX pre-fight (same plan cornered and pulverized)

Anyways.. Yay!

Although Sorcerer Supreme is awesome.. it slow roll over 'Doom' and next champion 'Shang-chi'

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot.
  • Options
    whoa congrats!

I just pulled another 6 star before the deals this weekend...

48. Warlock!

Not really what I need but I'm beyond thankful for this
  • Options
    edited November 2021

whoa congrats!

I just pulled another 6 star before the deals this weekend...

48. Warlock!

Not really what I need but I'm beyond thankful for this

Congratulations on a very good tech champion.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Congrats to all getting great champions,
    I've got 19 crappy 6*, must be blacklisted by Kabam.
    Really Kabam??? Like I'm gonna spend 5 bucks on Cavalier what's next pack, NOPE, done spending $$$, Rather pick up a burger for 5 bucks, which is more satisfying than a crappy 6*.
    Just gonna pop whatever crappy 6* crystals (i.e. predicting I'm getting Iron Pancakes or Moonlighting) I can get and just add it to the collection of 19 crappy 6* I got.
    Again, Congrats to all getting great champions!!!!