**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More QoL Updates and Beta Features coming in v33.0!

Comments

• Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Well done on this one Kabam. These are some very welcome improvements. If you’re looking for other QOL improvements, how about adding the sig level of each champs on their main picture in the champions menu?
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Wow!!! Great Job 👏
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Skip SP3?

Namor enters the chat
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    My mind is blowing away with all those stuff I’m Actually starting to think to make a return to the game after a long drag months and Kabam zero one question can we getting removed that golden quset for non sigil it clutters the screen also will like if we could manage or owed layout where’s the quset ect is and switch op arena mabye to the first it wil nice and faster to grind if that’s was something
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83
    edited October 2021
    All of this stuff is great! Looking forward to seeing it in game. However, it would be nice to finally see mastery presets 😁 Any idea when these are coming?
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    This is amazing, great work! Been waiting literally years for some of these I can't believe they're coming all at once! The boost menu rework and skipping SP3's especially are gonna be huge improvements.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    dude, we've been waiting for this!

still waiting for arena improvements! would like a different method to faster the fight up. maybe erase the the streak formula and add an ''continue with next champion'' button and ''leave'' button. so first you do an Filter, start the 3vs3 match, win it or lose it, get asked 'continue with enxt champion'' button or ''leave'' button. Pressing the continue with next champion means the system will automatically pick the next highest PI 3x champion and proceed to the next fight automatically. this would potentially saves more times while streak formula erased and forgotten. Maybe make it so the system can pick the 3 highest Pi champion for each different class to gain class advantage bonus as often as possible? either way looking forward for more QoL improvements!
  • Options
    TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Great! Are you planning on fixing the game this year?
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Any chance we can remove the auto player select and leave it on the last champ selected or not selected at all, if no auto select that could also possibly fix the connection loss champ health issue.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Crine60 said:

Question on the skip SP3 option. You said it will be disabled in timed fights which I initially assumed meant AQ/AW due to the time limit on the fights but upon further thinking I would like clarification on another aspect.

When you release new content (monthly EQ and I think Story) you do the timed runs for completing it. Does this mean we actually won't get to use skip SP3 in the monthly EQ as well?

It's just for fights when there is an actual timer in the fight. IE aq and AW and I think incursions would also fall into this category.
    Would you take a look in Arena team selection screen and let player to customise their grinding team for efficient selection?

e.g. let player fix the grouping of grinding team from entire roster; allow player to locate all 5* synergy partner even 6* version is available (currently highest version is set as default in synergy screen)

• Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I am excited for reply button, will be very handy when clearing solo objectives in duels.
  • Options
    This replay bottom
    I most excited about
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    massive dub
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Gamer said:

My mind is blowing away with all those stuff I’m Actually starting to think to make a return to the game after a long drag months and Kabam zero one question can we getting removed that golden quset for non sigil it clutters the screen also will like if we could manage or owed layout where’s the quset ect is and switch op arena mabye to the first it wil nice and faster to grind if that’s was something

If I’m not mistaken, he already clarified that it should have been gone forever but made a stubborn comeback for every other week this month. I think he said in the bugs section that it should be gone for good in the next update.
    Nice to hearing that thanks
  • Options
    Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    Awesome QoL stuff all around! I'm particularly interested to see the kill screen, if I understood it correctly, we can also see what dmg type killed us when we lose, isn't it?
  • Options

Awesome QoL stuff all around! I'm particularly interested to see the kill screen, if I understood it correctly, we can also see what dmg type killed us when we lose, isn't it?

yup you are correct
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I think it would be nice for us to have a character test option. Meaning even if 3 characters you wanna use are in a quest that you could still put 5 into the character selction. Just to test out synergies and what not
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Replay button for quests that are 100% done instead of the "Upgrade Champion" button please?

@Kabam Zero not to be entitled or pushy but would this feature be possible or completely not on the list? Cause this would help immensely while farming revives and potions.

Also Upgrade Champions is not something anyone is doing often if even at all immediately after exploring a quest. Even on the rare occasion it happens two extra clicks aren't a problem
  • Options
    VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    These features are amazing thanks kabam zero
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Kabam zero is the best. Hands down. Love when you post
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    What about adding the ability for leaders and officers to poke the folks in other BGs for AQ and War
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Replay button for quests that are 100% done instead of the "Upgrade Champion" button please?

@Kabam Zero not to be entitled or pushy but would this feature be possible or completely not on the list? Cause this would help immensely while farming revives and potions.

Also Upgrade Champions is not something anyone is doing often if even at all immediately after exploring a quest. Even on the rare occasion it happens two extra clicks aren't a problem
    I agree

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/116760/end-of-quest-prompt#latest

I suggested this back in Jan 2019 ;)
    Should have both Play next and Reply buttons .. let us choose .. and stop trying to guess for us . ;)
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Thanks for that grateful improvements