Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Target objective thread?

TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 143
edited October 20 in Strategy and Tips
I tried to look and find a thread with the side event objective targets but can't seem to find it anywhere, does it exist?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 92
    They are all symbiotes, first was Agent Venom, then Carnage, Roblin. You can practice against a 2 or 3* from your own roster, easier than searching for duel targets
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 247 ★★
    @BlackBoyFly You said nvm got it..... so who was it? Thanks.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 1,726 ★★★★★
    @Magonus red goblin
    Thanks! RECOGNIZING ANTIGENS III is Red Goblin.
  • RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 59
    It's the name of the sig ability of the target and also the name of the one side quest which boss is the target.
    For the fifth one Spiderman Symbiote worked for me
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 591 ★★★

I tried to look and find a thread with the side event objective targets but can't seem to find it anywhere, does it exist?

It has been a minute since you dropped some music. What's up!?!?
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 45
    Vemon is the 6th.
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 42
    Where’s the full list? I have Agent Venom, Carnage, Red Goblin…
  • If today's objective was “Antigen 7” (Venom-T-Duck), and there are 8 different champs when filtering by Simbiote (excluding Summoned Pet, and Anti-Venom themselves), that leaves 1 still to go.

Would that be VenomPool then for tomorrow ?
    And I believe they may have all been coming in alphabetical order too, if I recall correctly ?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Who is the one whose twisted mutation leaves an aberration effect?
  • doctorb said:

Who is the one whose twisted mutation leaves an aberration effect?

Vtd
    Btw if you want you can check the channel marvel king saitama , he uploads daily targets for these missions and some great game play as well
  • Later today, final “Recognizing Antigen VIII” defeat a champion who “Don't Stop Evolvin”.
    They were indeed in alphabetical order, in case ppl still have any not done (can tell which one by what Roman numeral # is in Antigen title)

So afterwards will be moving on from all the Symbiote tagged champs to some other type of descriptions.

Today it's Anti-Venom itself.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,741 ★★★★★
    Patcha_it said:

Today it's Anti-Venom itself.

Are you sure about that?
    edited October 25
    I did it by making a training fight against my own anti-venom.
    To be sure, I used my own anti-venom aswell.

So... It could also be to use your anti-venom against anybody?

For safety, I can just say that anti-venom Vs anti-venom worked.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 174
    Who’s the target for today? Is it Penny? If so where can I find an easy one
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 397 ★★★
    edited October 26
    Everyone got a 3* Penny I think. You should be able to duel your own Penny
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 6,526 Guardian
    edited October 26
    (without trying yet), potentials could be Green Goblin (isn’t that his dad Doc Oc's mech suit).
    Or does that count more as being Mech STUFF/EQUIPMENT (and below fits more into the description of SUIT) ?
    So maybe Wasp (can’t say AntMan because it was HER Dad, not HIS Dad).

Any other's fit the bill ?
  • (never mind Goblin/DocOc. Getting my Spidey villains confused) But don’t we have Osborn's son in the game at all yet ?
  • GetsugaTenshouGetsugaTenshou Posts: 50

Everyone got a 3* Penny I think. You should be able to duel your own Penny

I actually don't 🥲🥲🥲
    I can't find her in duel as well.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 497 ★★
    Penny worked for me.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 6,526 Guardian
    edited October 26
    A weak 5* Penny is “Soil093”.
    May need your 3* Anti-Venom to be at least rank 3 or 4, but then should be able to beat her.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    Anyone have an easier penny than soil? My anti venom it's not ranked yet...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 957 ★★★

A weak 5* Penny is “Soil093”.
    May need your 3* Anti-Venom to be at least rank 3 or 4, but then should be able to beat her.

Awesome! Fortunately I pulled him from the arena milestones as a 4*, ranked him up a bit. Otherwise penny is just an annoying fight.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 497 ★★
    I had her as a 3* on my main so it was pretty easy. I don't have her on my mini so I had to fight the Soil one through duels, it was tough with my weak 3* AV. Good luck guys!