**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

"HELP" option should be modify

Who here grinds in arena and then spends 5 minutes just pressing the dang help button for 100 champs or more depending on your roster. It's crazy. Why cant you just tap on the players, like what we do for ranking up champs with ISO, and hit a help all button? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Who here grinds in arena and then spends 5 minutes just pressing the dang help button for 100 champs or more depending on your roster. It's crazy. Why cant you just tap on the players, like what we do for ranking up champs with ISO, and hit a help all button? Or am I missing something?

I think it is because when you hit the "Help 4" button, it is likely creating 4 server requests to award the help to those four players.....with tens of thousands of players hitting help at any given time....it becomes a significant server-load. If everyone had "Help All" buttons, the server would have a stroke.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yes, the servers had a stroke, they removed the help all button due to it. But I don't think that's what the poster ment, it sounds like he means asking for help, not the helping part.

I only press help when I get sick of the scrolling down to find unused champs. It takes long and barely takes time off. Even when I grind like crazy, pressing help isn't worth it.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Yes, the servers had a stroke, they removed the help all button due to it. But I don't think that's what the poster ment, it sounds like he means asking for help, not the helping part.

I only press help when I get sick of the scrolling down to find unused champs. It takes long and barely takes time off. Even when I grind like crazy, pressing help isn't worth it.

I totally misread the post....

Apologies to the OP