**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monday's Special Announcement Will Be

8gan5h9sbg4t.png

If not then i guess this will fit well lol

m7by7jm5rg3h.jpg

What is your take guys on what this special announcement is???

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    this was pretty funny
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Where did you saw that there would be any special announcement?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Heartless wrote: »
    this was pretty funny

Thanks i figured the soup **** meme would be good fit lmao
  • Netflix Punisher special event quest, similar to goldblum event.

Punisher is being released tomorrow. Gonna be amazing
    Netflix Punisher special event quest, similar to goldblum event.

Based on their event releases they always had a event occuring before any movie or tv show premiering so thats unlikely. Rumors are its 5.4 announcement
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

Based on their event releases they always had a event occuring before any movie or tv show premiering so thats unlikely. Rumors are its 5.4 announcement

I believe kabam mike said 5.4 wouldn’t be here until mid December at the earliest so I doubt it, unless it’s announced now and the date is mid December. I’m inclined to believe a Netflix punisher event
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I want a offer ,full of T4bc, T4CC, alpha 1&2s. And 5* shards at a reasonable price lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    6* boss rush style version of Goldblum challenge as a sort of extra difficulty
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★

I believe kabam mike said 5.4 wouldn’t be here until mid December at the earliest so I doubt it, unless it’s announced now and the date is mid December. I’m inclined to believe a Netflix punisher event

They can still make a announcement on release date for 5.4 and the rewards
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

They can still make a announcement on release date for 5.4 and the rewards
    That’s what I said.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Most likely it will just be the announcement of the person that completed it first or fastest like they usually do with these types of events
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246

Well I just found out what I’m going Friday night. Punisher binge session. Can’t wait should be a great series.
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    Goldblum challenge pt2 with 6* and champs who are actually tough ,only for ones who beat this one? With better rewards? With the final boss ending up being gladiator hulk?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I've been hoping to see bases soon!
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Possibly a Cyber Monday deal?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey folks, just to clearly set some expectations here, the announcement on Monday will be pertaining to the Goldblum Challenge! There will still be maintenance on Tuesday evening, and the announcement will also not be bases.

When is it EVER bases.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Hey folks, just to clearly set some expectations here, the announcement on Monday will be pertaining to the Goldblum Challenge! There will still be maintenance on Tuesday evening, and the announcement will also not be bases.

When is it EVER bases.

The day that bases come will be the day your bouncing DVD logo perfectly hits the corner of your screen twice consecutively.

It's never gonna happen.

That logo drives me nuts. Lol.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

When is it EVER bases.

The day that bases come will be the day your bouncing DVD logo perfectly hits the corner of your screen twice consecutively.

It's never gonna happen.

That logo drives me nuts. Lol.

You can watch "bases" anytime with miles Johnston I think his name is, oh it's great comedy. I don't think it's meant as comedy but it is nonetheless
    This goes out to our homies the base who we may never see in action or see them rise to fame !!!

x815cyiyqvkr.gif
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    MODOK
  • Kestrelle wrote: »
    The announcement is going to be something to the effect of "you've shown yourself worthy by beating the goldblum challenge, but can you defeat my champion?"

And that's when they unveil gladiator hulk

This is actually what I was thinking as well. The randomness of the hulk crystal along w the hulk arena. The fact that everyone has had time to decide the ghulk pic was fake. The fact that goldblum is announcing it. I made a bet on it last night. It's a long shot, admittedly... But it does make sense imo
  • I don't think it is anything related to the Goldblum challenge. It dosn't make sense to only release content given only to the people who completed the event. It would be unfair to the people who didn't complete it. I would be happy if the people got a bonus reward for completing the event though.
    I think just like all challenges...Jeff Goldblum will announce on his twitter page the winners of his challenge