**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will parry be fixed?

Title says it all. When will parry be fixed?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think it's as fixed as it ever will be
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Blade has a bleed that activates with a well timed block. Parry activates stun with a well timed block. Blade gets that bleed all the time and no stun. Parry is broken
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Please excuse this noob question. In what aspect is a parry different from a well timed block?

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Blade has a bleed that activates with a well timed block. Parry activates stun with a well timed block. Blade gets that bleed all the time and no stun. Parry is broken

Same thing with Nebula and her shock damage when charged.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I am wondering if it is more than just parry, seems like willpower and mystic dispersion are not working all of the time also.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Please excuse this noob question. In what aspect is a parry different from a well timed block?

Well, Parry is a well-timed Block but apparently they are at different times. This seems logical because when fighting Mordo, I've learned to time the Block without triggering Parry. It just takes some practice.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Well I am running a valour quest and it shows parry but no effect on champ and No it's not an immune node. Was against yondu.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Sungj wrote: »

They've stated multiple times that timing's for blades well timed block bleed is slightly different from the timings for parry so you sometime's will get a bleed with no parry and parry with no bleed

Come on that is just bs and a patheically lazy answer. Why would the timing be different? How many different well timed attacks are there?. They have been caught out in the own bs lies and people like you just enable them by eating uo every poor excuse they throw out
    gtbf1x5mmy30.jpg
    2xnggtbqiwky.jpg
    84l3gxyo7ht5.jpg
    m7r2hm5xyojd.jpg
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Why are you posting them?
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    As much as I don’t want to say it .. I’ve noticed in arena as well.. when my champs get stunned from parry by the opponent, there is no effect .. it clearly shows parry on their side.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Zerophunk you can’t parry stun yondus light attacks because he uses his arrow. You can well time blocking the arrow but that won’t stun him. You can parry his dash attacks though
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Well, Parry is a well-timed Block but apparently they are at different times. This seems logical because when fighting Mordo, I've learned to time the Block without triggering Parry. It just takes some practice.

There was a block and the attacker can continue to hit.
    A parry, and attacker is stunned. The parry becomes a block against champs on debuff immune or stun immune.

Is it a well-timed block allows you to hit the opponent immediately although attacker is not stunned?
    Well, that can be achieved with a block too is it not?
    Still confused.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Why would you want to block Mordo without parry? You would just take more damage and if he is stunned you can attack him just as the timer expires without getting astral evade.