**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cataclysm Side Event - Legendary Difficulty

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Red Mags seems to be the MVP for this event, but who else, if you don't have him at your disposal, have you used and found effective?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I’ve been using stealth spidey and aarkus
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I've brought torch and red mags but have struggled to get more than 50% off guilly99 simply because her sp1 has insane reach that always clips me. But for the most part he does pretty well if you can keep his temp up which is hard with the party timing I've been having.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Longshot and Red Goblin
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Venompool is extremely good as well for this quest, very fun using him for every clear of the Guilly99 boss that Mags wasn't able to do
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    While not everyone might have him ranked, I've been managing solos with a 5/65 DDHK.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used venompool and HT
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Medusa & Hercules
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes Red Mag is my MVP too, but I suppose next week is different. They should have different opponents in each week.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Venompool is extremely good as well for this quest, very fun using him for every clear of the Guilly99 boss that Mags wasn't able to do

26 heavies + 1 SP3 to finish Legendary Quest G2099, I have no complaint.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I used Medusa for most of the path fights and torch for the boss. I also used hela and Odin just for fun once and Odin worked surprisingly well for the g2099 boss.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I used BWCV. Just heavies and sp3. For Nimrod just special 2 and incinerate curse.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Kingpin
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Medusa and human torch
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Longshot and Red Goblin

Really? Red goblin? Angela was working for me at one point
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Longshot and Red Goblin

Really? Red goblin? Angela was working for me at one point
    Yeah he works fine. Great DOT from all the incinerates, power control and armor breaks to increase damage. He also has true sense so he will ignore autoblock and miss in case you come across it. People really sleep on Red Goblin
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Doom is so good for the Guilly Boss. He has built in passive stun, so he can combo and heavy, and not take degen from the furies. He can also nullify the regen. Really effective. For the path, I used mostly ghost and a little bit of Torch.
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    Red Mags and CGR are hands down the best for path clearing. In terms of the G99 boss, Knull is a good option as he can remove the annoying armour-up buff, as he does not armour break. I know not may people have him and you can inflict those instant bleeds, but his damage is still great!!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Venompool
    Venom

These two got me through everything extremely smoothly, especially Venompool
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Kitty Pride and nebula.