Options

what I am doing wrong

Why is he is killing me with his S3? He shouldn't be using any specials isn't he?

Killed massacre and Luke cage

What I am missing?

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It's gotta be bugged, I'm taking special 3s as well. The minus 100% chance to use specials isn't being applied to the sp3. So it's just all or nothing DP at the moment
  • Options
    Suxy88Suxy88 Posts: 10
    Yep, same here
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

It's gotta be bugged, I'm taking special 3s as well. The minus 100% chance to use specials isn't being applied to the sp3. So it's just all or nothing DP at the moment

Thank you
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,799 ★★★★★
    The first boss is also bug. Has guaranteed crits despite the node being off, and doesn't take damage despite lifecycle being off. Literally taking 0 damage from everything at 1 HP
  • Options
    Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    Not only is he throwing specials but when he does use sp3 and you manage to tank it he keeps his 3 bars of power bonus from the node.
  • Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    Yeah just came to forum to check if it was happening with me only
  • Options
    Is the first boss also bugged? I get him to 1 HP and then I deal zero damage. I don’t see anything about this in his abilities or the nodes
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,520 ★★★★★

The first boss is also bug. Has guaranteed crits despite the node being off, and doesn't take damage despite lifecycle being off. Literally taking 0 damage from everything at 1 HP

This also happened to me. He refused to die and I had him at 1 hp forever
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 624 ★★★★
    First boss seems to die when you trigger lifecycle and he shoots up to 100% and then dies off like fury and you need to time having the shield off when he gets to zero, also mercenary champs for me have started the fight with no damage then the game realizes they are correct champs and gives them normal damage
  • Options
    noor17noor17 Posts: 53

Yeah, same here!
    Took out my entire team because he wouldn’t throw sp1 or sp2 just sp3!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I killed him using a special 2 from my dpx at that point. Not taking damage from basic hits. Although it might have been deep wounds direct damage maybe
  • Options

Could it be the aggressive node?
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 624 ★★★★
    Aggressive node doesn’t change the fact that specials are -100% chance to be activated
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    I've watched the first deadpool boss heal to full on lifecycle. Happened to me twice before he died. What is going on Kabam?!
  • Options

Try hitting his block
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 370 ★★★
    Died to DP’s SP3 also. WTF?!?

And I know 1.1 boss heals to full, but the only way I managed to kill the boss was LC node off and Domino’s crit failure
  • Options
    All hail domino. She just bruteforced the f out of that Deadpool. Also stunned him for a good 3 seconds so that I could throw another another special
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,520 ★★★★★

V4 Deadpool also has force of will so this argument doesn’t work
  • Options
    I don't want to create a second post for it but how does the last venom pool boss dies? Lol
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Yeah, is this a bug or April fool's or something? I really feel like I've read his kit and the nodes and don't understand the zero damage. Feeling.. not smart atm 😂 I've tried with 4 different characters now and using heavies, basic attacks, specials.. all while Lifecycle shield is down and his final stand finished or whatever it's called. Has anyone killed this dude yet? What are we missing? 😅
  • Options
    frodo2377 said:

I've watched the first deadpool boss heal to full on lifecycle. Happened to me twice before he died. What is going on Kabam?!

His sig ability has a NF type heal before he dies, that's fine.. but I can't kill him afterwards either.
  • Options

Yeah, is this a bug or April fool's or something? I really feel like I've read his kit and the nodes and don't understand the zero damage. Feeling.. not smart atm 😂 I've tried with 4 different characters now and using heavies, basic attacks, specials.. all while Lifecycle shield is down and his final stand finished or whatever it's called. Has anyone killed this dude yet? What are we missing? 😅
    I killed him while hitting to his block, he somehow regen to full, then lose health rly fast before he dies
  • Options
    GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    Dang wasted boost and a couple revives. Was thinking I was triggering something.
  • Options
    Word on the street is that the first boss only dies from block hits? This is obviously not listed. And is that intentional?:)
  • Options
    Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    I also wasted some items. Came here to see if others are having the same issue with the final boss fights. Glad to know it's not just me.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Managed fine with first boss. 2nd one, DPX, is utter garbage. Wasted items and units to get passed him.
  • Options

Word on the street is that the first boss only dies from block hits? This is obviously not listed. And is that intentional?:)

It's not only blocked hits. I killed him using sp2
  • Options
    edited November 2021

It's not only blocked hits. I killed him using sp2
    Then it's completely random. Cause I tried specials, heavies, basic attacks.. Check Karate Mike's stream for reference. That happened to me x 4 champs:) But maybe I never accidentally hit block? Don't know:)
  • Options
    Yeah, seems random? Karate Mike could only kill him with a block hit first run, then kills him with Nebs heavy second run?