**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is this champ not used more?

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
Proxima is one of the most underrated champs in the entire game. Let me show you why.

This is a 5* R3 sig 77, soloing Rol Winter Soldier in just over 2 minutes and less than 100 hits. No suicides. Corvus and Ragnarok synergy.

Comments

• SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    You want underrated? Diablo ;) but seriously, she doesn’t get used much because she needs 75 hits and fights where there are no damage caps, there are faster champs than her. Where there are damage caps, there are better ramp champs like aegon or g2099. And she is hard lacking in utility
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Caiw isn't used that much nowadays too
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I wish damage caps didn't exist
    She could've been an option for abyss and lol

I will recommend ~NAGASE~ to you
    He did an abyss run with caiw
    I watch all his videos based on journey into the abyss
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212

Ummm.. you sure about that?

Im curious a bit, and would love to see you do a poll on his current state 👍
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t even use Proxima at all just because of what she can do, but the requirement to play her style is just not reliable. For it to work it need the opponent AI to cooperate from A to B nonstop or something like that. I do use her for her -200% AAR during block/parry.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Proxima is one of the most underrated champs in the entire game. Let me show you why.

This is a 5* R3 sig 77, soloing Rol Winter Soldier in just over 2 minutes and less than 100 hits. No suicides. Corvus and Ragnarok synergy.

Most champions will finish the fight before her ramp up is done and her high damage is also useless where it really required like Labrinth and abyss because of damage cap
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★

I hate her. Got her sig 80 as 6*. Her novelty is only in super masochism and masochism other than that she's passable
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★
    I mean if her missions follow 1,2,3 order in every single fight, a lot more people would use her for faster fights.
  • People forget that damage caps were there because prenerf guilly could do massive damage with just a sp3
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

He was my first r5 5* and i still use him though I completed abyss. Have him as a 6* too and gonna r3 him.

He was my first r5 5* and i still use him though I completed abyss. Have him as a 6* too and gonna r3 him.
    I am not saying he is bad or he isn't used at all. I'm fact I have him at r4 max dig I will r5 him soon. Only thing is he isn't used much frequently
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I am not saying he is bad or he isn't used at all. I'm fact I have him at r4 max dig I will r5 him soon. Only thing is he isn't used much frequently
    I’d be fascinated to see the data you’re basing this off
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

I’d be fascinated to see the data you’re basing this off
    The data is that he hasn't pulled him as a 6* champion yet so therefore he is "not used". Spider Gwen is a top 3 science remember.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Proxima just isn't attractive for most rosters. No immunity, limited utility. She is a good champion but there just isn't a content you would NEED her for, and basically every other cosmic has more to offer than her.

As for CAIW, that's just utter nonsense. People still use him very often in day-to-day content. Universal champ. Has damage, immunity (w Skill), can negate Unstop and has godly block prof. He doesn't shine like CGRs, Ghosts etc, but he consistently makes it to players' teams for pretty much any type of content