**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What year has been the most promising

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
we are talking about your favorite year based on good champs released in that year rules are we are judging Champions by the year they were realesed no buffs unless they were buffed later that year sorry mags and diablord also no horseman sorry cable and wolvie

What year has been the most promising 71 votes

2016 Hype Quake GR etc.
0%
2017 Starky gwenpool archangel Blade etc.
8%
Bendyheruheru511Thunderstruck77KerneasCanuckDownUnderSuelgaming 6 votes
2018 Void CAIW Corvus Ghost etc.
9%
jdrum663thanks4playingDarkrider05RockypantherxEtjamaOmedennthepiggy 7 votes
2019 Doom Nick Warlock HT etc.
53%
Noodes_SandeepSrockykostonMalreck04cx23433RookiieSbkruebMobile_P0tat0Iron_Patriot_is_litEwell65SSS69StaphMemberAMS94H3t3rUvoginBeduinoPiscinaThoye3FiiNCHRenaxqqRax38Charlie21540 38 votes
2020 Cgr Apoc Ibom Prof x etc.
22%
TheJallibenshbarsjumLiquidkoldOGAvengerPdogg614ErcarretawesomesauceSuperiorSymbioteTactigonMasaraksh1Will3808The_Sentry06GodliekSkiddy212KingInBlack 16 votes
2021 Herc Kitty Peni Odin etc.
5%
R1s02K_PRavenKeeperOliv 4 votes

Comments

• Dude, I don't think k you understand how good wolverine was when he came out. He was a top tier champ. Not to mention scarlet witch, Thor, doctor strange. All of them were better than any champ released now
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    2020 Cgr Apoc Ibom Prof x etc.
    It's so close between 2019 and 2020, in my opinion. However, I feel like Apocalypse and Professor X were such important characters from the comics, that were also crazy god-tier on arrival and changed the whole mutant landscape, that 2020 takes the cake. I had no idea who Warlock was when he came to the game so I didn't care about him beyond what he could do, and I felt a bit similar regarding Nick Fury even if I knew who he was from the movies. They are bangers in terms of champions, but I'd rank them way below especially Professor X in terms of who I wanted to be added to the game from the comics.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Hard to say since 2020 and 2021 before buffs had not good champs but years before were much better but my mind is inbetween 2018 and 2017 since both were a sick year to play

Edit also 2020 and 2021 had bad stuff with like bugs
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Bendy said:

Hard to say since 2020 and 2021 before buffs had not good champs but years before were much better but my mind is inbetween 2018 and 2017 since both were a sick year to play

The poll is regarding best champs released
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Bendy said:

The poll is regarding best champs released
    Even champs still either them 2 i said tbh
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Hercules. Kitty. Chi. *Mic drop*
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Lmao y'all have no clur about Hercules and Kitty yet do you? Even Shang Chi, Peni, Mr Negative, S2099, Odin, Sersi, Ikaeis, Nimrod, Silver Centurion, Sigil Witch, and Stryfe.

There are very few poor champs that came out of 2021
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

Lmao y'all have no clur about Hercules and Kitty yet do you? Even Shang Chi, Peni, Mr Negative, S2099, Odin, Sersi, Ikaeis, Nimrod, Silver Centurion, Sigil Witch, and Stryfe.

Well 2020 had more better champs- longshot,sorc supreme,storm px,bwdo,r guardian,hmonkey,tigra,sasquatch,guardian,dragon man,apoc,profx,cgr,wolvieweaponx,r goblin,ihulk,i abom,pig
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Well 2020 had more better champs- longshot,sorc supreme,storm px,bwdo,r guardian,hmonkey,tigra,sasquatch,guardian,dragon man,apoc,profx,cgr,wolvieweaponx,r goblin,ihulk,i abom,pig
    A bunch of those slot very well into either the 'mediocre', 'defense only', or 'overrated' tiers. Even have a 'questionable if worth the effort to learn' in Tigra.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

The_HoTU said:

A bunch of those slot very well into either the 'mediocre', 'defense only', or 'overrated' tiers. Even have a 'questionable if worth the effort to learn' in Tigra.
    Tigra is definitely worth the effort to learn her.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I feel like 2018 at the time was a great year.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    2018 Void CAIW Corvus Ghost etc.
    This is a very interesting question! I voted 2018 because I think Ghost is still that good and for all of the content up until this point, she is the most valuable champ. Also, Aegon is from 2018!

However, I totally see the argument for 2019, 2020, and even 2021. 2019 is pretty OP.

Interestingly, I had quit during 2018 and came back just earlier this year. The best champs were released while I wasn't playing. No wonder coming back my roster was (and kinda still is) trash.