**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All 24 champs released in 2021 ranked (personal version)

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
This topic is very dangerous and controversial, but let’s have some fun.

24 Psycho man
23 Purgatory
22 Super Skrull
21 America Chavez
20 Mangog
19 Jubilee
18 Ikaris
17 Overseer
16 Sersi
15 Nimrod
14 Anti Venom
13 Jabari Panther
12 Kraven (Temporarily)
11 Sigil Scarlet Witch
10 Silver Centurion
09 Mister Negative
08 Odin
07 Spider man 2099
06 Peni Parker
05 Stryfe
04 Knull
03 Shang chi
02 Kitty Pryde
01 Hercules

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Stryfe is too high, spiderman 2099 is too low. Mr negative is also good as well and should be higher. Both easily have more relevant and practical use than Peni for sure.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I think Herc is great,

But I love Spidey99
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    I'm at a loss how Anti venom is above Nimrod. I can see arguments for many of the champs you have above him, though he'd be ahead imo, but I don't see any for AV tbh.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Kitty Pride is very likely the best champion in the game right now. I love Hercules, he's an R3 of mine and I am trying to dupe him, but he is not better than Kitty.

Kraven hasn't been here long enough for you to access either. We literally only saw gameplay yesterday.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Kitty Pride is very likely the best champion in the game right now. I love Hercules, he's an R3 of mine and I am trying to dupe him, but he is not better than Kitty.

Kraven hasn't been here long enough for you to access either. We literally only saw gameplay yesterday.

Best Champion in the game? What are you smoking?
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★

No one loves kitty more than me but as a stand alone champ, I have to give the edge to Herc. With ghost and tigra, then yeah, I'm inclined to give her the nod over Herc but it's subjective. Both are pretty great additions to the game.

But there isn't a champ I love playing more than Kitty. So much fun.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

He is streets better than Kitty and I'm a big Kitty simp. Kitty needs a whole team to shine, Herc needs Herc
    How would you rate both champs at max potential on a 1/10 scale?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

He is streets better than Kitty and I'm a big Kitty simp. Kitty needs a whole team to shine, Herc needs Herc
    Well Herc is flat out broken so he'd be a 10 and Kitty is a step down as she needs synergies to really be ridiculous so I guess a 9
    Hoitado said:

Best Champion in the game? What are you smoking?
    She has like 2 counters, prowess removal and AAR.

I can name 2 champions that have prowess removal off the top of my head.
    War Machine and Nimrod.

AAR Also messes with Quake and Ghost.

Quake has for counters (other than AAR), Evade, and passive powergain, which are FAR more common than prowess removal.

Ghost has Armor Breaks and Miss Counters, which are both FAR more common than prowess removal as well.

The one thing you would think would counter her, which would be a miss counter, actually highly benefits her making her be able to loop SP3s non-stop with no damage taken.

If you learn to play her properly with Tigra, you can literally get your 3 prowess, and just phase intercept into a 2 combo, back off and repeat. If duped, you will be taking 0 damage from any sources, and I already covered if they have a miss counter.

Kitty's counters will be far more common in the future because of how OP she is, but as of now, I believe we have finally seen Ghost and Quake dethroned.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Well Herc is flat out broken so he'd be a 10 and Kitty is a step down as she needs synergies to really be ridiculous so I guess a 9
    Ah neat. Would you say Herc is r5/r3+ worthy unduped? Wondering since I'm sitting on a Herc 5* at r4 atm

Kitty needs Tigra and a dupe. That's it. Sorry Work, I know you're super knowledgeable on the game, but you're wrong on this one.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    My three favorites are Herc, Kitty and Shang-chi, but in no order.

Kitty needs Tigra and a dupe. That's it. Sorry Work, I know you're super knowledgeable on the game, but you're wrong on this one.
    I have a R3 Kitty, Ghost, and Tigra along with a R4 Herc. I'm quite sure I'm not
    Ghost's phase is FAR safer and more reliable. Trying to put Kitty ahead of Ghost is straight laughable

Use Kitty against ultra aggressive AI that closes distance before you get your phase up or ultra passive AI that waits out your phase to end after pushing them to sp3. It's a lot easier to die with her than a lot of people like to think

Be more skillful 🤷‍♀️.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    naikavon said:

No one loves kitty more than me but as a stand alone champ, I have to give the edge to Herc. With ghost and tigra, then yeah, I'm inclined to give her the nod over Herc but it's subjective. Both are pretty great additions to the game.

Don't let them discourage you. They'll learn that Kitty Pryde is the new best champ in the game when they pull her and r3 too. We're just ahead of the curve.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

naikavon said:

Any good guide? I just pulled her 5* yesterday I don't rankup 5* unless they are very good or require high sig.

Thanks
    Vega has a pretty good guide. But the long and short of it is get to three prowess and from there it's pretty easy. Use two hit combo, back off and rinse and repeat. Once you get above 10 prowess with the tigra synergy you become unblockable and then it's really easy to control the fight.

As work mentions above, you have to be careful against a very aggressive ai as they tend to follow you when you dash back. So occassionally mixing in a 3rd hit is a good idea. But for the most part 2 hit combos are your money combo.

I don't like to use her specials so I can keep her prowess but that's a personal choice. Unless of course the fight involves true focus or anti miss mechanics where she gains power like crazy and it is back to back to back sp3.

Her sig ability is very important. It makes it so she takes no damage from any source while phasing and gets increased power gain, pauses phasing and a chance to re-trigger incinerate effects. It's the no damage part that makes it great though. That part is absorbed available upon awakening. The sig increases power gain and re-trigger chance.

The most important skill components to master with her are spacing ( for best phasing) and how to tank opponents specials while phased. That last part can take a lithe bit of time to get down, but overall I'd say she's fairly easy to use.

She is a champ I would recommend ranking up even as a 5 star. She's super fun to play and even though her damage isn't super op, her utility is top notch.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Stryfe is too high, spiderman 2099 is too low. Mr negative is also good as well and should be higher. Both easily have more relevant and practical use than Peni for sure.

Meanwhile
    Swedeah uses stryfe to solo abyss collector