**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help with Skill r3 Decision!!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I am thinking between Falcon or Mole . I don't run suicides currently but will go full suicides during gifting trade . KP is fine for me at r2 for now.

Need help with Skill r3 Decision!! 133 votes

Falcon
33%
zuffyDuMonULuciusVorenusfmussapDrake2078yossNojokejaymDarth_StewieMenkentCap366Reaper2823Colinwhitworth69DylanphileMobile_P0tat0shumaxgorathNo_oneukTRONG94FilledPizzaJustin2524B00tblack 45 votes
Molegod
66%
danielmathSnakeEyes69allinashesTristanDarkShadowZXTerrathanks4playingSungjpbeadleUncle_Fatty_247Mqc19Eaunzo76QuikPikfrodo2377AKTEKSw0rdMasterUnsilentTrevisLawXcrøss_TRSpurgeon14 88 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Molegod
    The suicides is what makes it.
    If you weren't running them I'd say Falcon.

As for suicides use, KP vs Molegod is a tough choice
  • Options
    Molegod
    GarrettN said:

Terra said:

And kingpin likes his SP1 and 2 too much so moleman is probably better with suicides.
    True but considering KP can constantly sit on debuffs the entire match for WP healing, he technically handles it better than Mole God, no?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Molegod
    No Elsa :(
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    As someone who was just in this exact situation and ranked up falcon, he’s the way to go. I’ve got no regrets because falcon counters so much and has some pretty solid damage too. Also, judging by the fact that falcon is at rank 2 and moleman is at rank 1, you’ll use falcon more which is one of the main things I look for in rank 3s.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Falcon
    Not a wrong option here. Ask your alliance leaders to see what your alliance needs depending on their situation, unless you are in a casual war ally then do whichever you prefer.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ok but you can get a lot of shock damage with BWDO
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Mole man has the majority votes, but If this was like 7 months ago, most would’ve said falcon. Crazy how the meta shifts.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    I prefer Kingpin and then Falcon because he shuts off so many nodes. MM obv amazing, so you can’t go wrong.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    BWDO
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Molegod

BWDO

She's outshined in many ways here. Only thing she's really got going for her is burst sp2 damage. She's a heavily for fun rankup imo. Does that make her bad? No, but compared to the other options here, well ....
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Falcon
    Rohit_316 said:

I am thinking between Falcon or Mole . I don't run suicides currently but will go full suicides during gifting trade . KP is fine for me at r2 for now.

1st King Pin
    2nd Falcon
    3rd Mole
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Molegod
    I have falcon & MM as 6* and i use MM a ton more.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Karnak heals from suicides , but I like him duped. KP also feels better at high sig
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Tru100 said:

Kingpin
    Mole man
    Falcon

Not disagreeing, but just curious what makes KP a higher priority over moleman?
    I answered this in another similar thread, but he has decent willpower regen, hits like a mule, has solid debuff shrugging (boosted to perfect with the hood synergy) access to AAR and a huge defense boost with his SP1, plus unstoppable heavy and SP2. Mole man has a lot of this but to my knowledge he doesn’t have the regen, AAR, and longevity that kingpin does. Plus kingpin has a less common debuff in his degen whereas mole has bleed.
    That’s basically why you should take up mole man lol. Make mole man benefits much more from the r3. Goes from being squishy to safely taking blocked hits to intercept the opponent. While that’s nice for king pin, he’s tanky regardless. Would do it for wars though. Better champ is debatable between the 2, but i can tell you mole man will definitely benefit more from the r3 and find yourself using him a lot. KP to r3 and would just make him ridiculously tanky, almost immortal, and some more damage, but it isn’t as significant a change as mole man from r2 to r3. However if you find yourself using KP everywhere and prefer him playstyle, definitely go him, because being practically immune to death is pretty fun to mess around with.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    I recently had to make the exact same decision….

I chose BOTH Falcon and MoleGod
  • Options
    GarrettN said:

Terra said:

And kingpin likes his SP1 and 2 too much so moleman is probably better with suicides.
    This is something that came in my mind as well ...his sp1 is really strong and he needs to launch it multiple times to be tanky and reduces opponents damage ...so he isn't as sui friendly as Mole .
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon is really near to r3 and u will have to use r2 resources on molehill then r3 him so better go for falcon
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Molegod
    I have both at r3 on separate accounts, and I always thought falcon would be better, but he’s not. He can counter some stuff, but I just notice his damage isn’t there unless u fight an evade champ which like 5% of champs in the game. Mole man is more suicide friendly and I really found him more useful everywhere. My falcon is pretty good at picking up dust😂. 1 more important thing, Mole man is outstanding in war defense, gets a lot of kills and ruins attack bonus sometimes. He’s just a well made champ all around. High health, counters evade and auto block, huge damage, doesn’t really on specials so less recoil, and an amazing defender to help ur ally. U will have fun with him which is the most important. Falcon gets a little boring after a while
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Molegod
    Mole man, I recently did it. It’s worth it
  • Options

Falcon is really near to r3 and u will have to use r2 resources on molehill then r3 him so better go for falcon

I have s**t ton of resources as I don't make unnecessary and bulk rankups anymore 😅