**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monday's Special Announcement Will Be

1235»

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Also, who ever flagged my post as Abuse: thank you. Since my hope was that the community reps at Kabam would read it, actually *forcing* them to read it helps me out greatly, even if it does also put you on the watch list for abusing the flagging system. It is always nice to see when someone is willing to risk their own posting privileges to help someone else out. But I don't recommend this kind of risk be taken on my account in general. Its appreciated, but probably not necessary.

Yeah, if anything they should have flagged this rant^

Just kidding. ;)
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Most likely it will just be the announcement of the person that completed it first or fastest like they usually do with these types of events

You were right on.

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I wish they hadnt wasted so much time with their announcement that effected 5 people in a positive way and pissed off almost everyone else.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    3ilvld0p1v23.jpg
  • DevilwingDevilwing Posts: 24
    Is it the announcement that we can vote on top champs each class lol?
  • ThomaszarThomaszar Posts: 23
    Were is the announcement?
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    So many people making baseless assumptions...
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Devilwing wrote: »
    Is it the announcement that we can vote on top champs each class lol?

No it was the 5 ppl who completed the challenge fast and as a reward they walk away with 4* Hela
  • RB3RB3 Posts: 6
    Netflix Punisher special event quest, similar to goldblum event.

Punisher is being released tomorrow. Gonna be amazing

Every Netflix Marvel show was terrible. Terrible writing, awful plots, the worst fighting choreography, riduculous speeches..List goes on. Don't expect punisher to be good.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Im sorry im kinda lost here, first 5 to complete what? Is there a new challenge coming? Is it act 5.4?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    Im sorry im kinda lost here, first 5 to complete what? Is there a new challenge coming? Is it act 5.4?
    . Nop. It wash the goldblum. Event. So 5 peppel now have hela. Thah

• FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Its going to be super awesome amazing !!!!!

Potato
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    RB3 wrote: »
    Netflix Punisher special event quest, similar to goldblum event.

Punisher is being released tomorrow. Gonna be amazing

Every Netflix Marvel show was terrible. Terrible writing, awful plots, the worst fighting choreography, riduculous speeches..List goes on. Don't expect punisher to be good.

damn you must be a DC fan... All marvel shows could lose half of their actors and still have a better series than any of the DC shows
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    . Nop. It wash the goldblum. Event. So 5 peppel now have hela. Thah

Wow thats trash man, retroactive news. Shame on u kabam
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    No one knows where they are going with this

Top 5 get Hela.

That’s the announcement.

This was literally the biggest troll ever. Why hype an announcement that literally affects 5 people. Epic Kabam fail