**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ADAM WARLOCK & MYSTIQUE

Hi,
2 VERY obvious, easy and thus BIG questions for the Devs:
Where is ADAM WARLOCK (i.e. the hyper-popular Cosmic hero!) and where is MYSTIQUE?!!!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Not in the game.
  • Options
    WeaponDudeWeaponDude Posts: 7
    Oh, I know...
    The question is WHY NOT!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Look; I can appreciate the challenges with regards to Mystiques shapeshifting capabilities – but hey; the Devs have managed to make some pretty stunning graphics for Ghost (Ava Star). And she’s NOWHERE near as well known, nor popular, as Raven Darkholme... I actually think they can manage Mystique by now – otherwise it’s just laziness on part of the Devs (!).
    Btw.; (SPOILER-ALERT!) Mystique seems to be back to her self serving, anti-hero/villainous former ways in the Prime Marvel universe (Earth-616). What better reason for Kabam to bring her into the fold in Battlerealm? Just saying...
  • Options
    #Demonzfyre;
    I also appreciate your suggestion that Adam Warlock could eventually appear in MCoC – if he is introduced into the MCU via GoTG3! Let’s hope; it would be ‘better late than never’, I guess... But why wait, already?!
    Not having Adam Warlock in the MCU already was a monumental (!) blunder on behalf of Disney/Marvel; as the very existence of Thanos really doesn’t make much sense in the complete absence of Warlock (!). At least not when one considers Earth-616 continuity (i.e. the ‘Prime’ Marvel universe – and yes; you MUST!!!). :wink:
    But then again; Earth-199999 (MCU) is an alternative (arguably "simpler") universe/continuity...
    Maybe I should just get my head out of... Earth-616, and move on... :smiley:
    Still; I would very much like to see Adam Warlock in the Earth-TRN517 universe, REALLY soon! :smile:
  • Options
    On another note; where is ROMULUS?!
    But that’s a separate discussion... :wink:
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Kabam gets approval from Marvel for all champs added to the game. Most of them follow movie releases. Champ releases are planned out probably for the entire year based on what Kabam wants to bring in and Marvel's approval or what they specifically want.

Champs also take months to design. So there isn't just an easy way to add someone. The video they released today pretty much plans out the year of 2022 as far as the narrative story goes.

Adam Warlock was teased in GoTG2. But really more than anything, it just needs to fit into the plans the Kabam has and where the story is going. If the game continues long enough, we'll have everyone.
  • Options
    #Demonzfyre;
    I understand this – I would just love a playable Adam Warlock in the game sooner rather than later (and I may not be entirely alone here, mind you!).
    Also; we have more than enough of (basically) the same Champions; like alternative versions of Spider-Man or Iron Man (and let’s face it; statistically NOBODY wanted Silver Centurion...). Don’t get me wrong: I love Spidey; always have, always will... :wink:
    And KNULL did come to the Battlerealm relatively quickly – that was a HUGE surprise (a good one at that!)! :smiley:
    And it’s dang good to know that the Big G will make a well-deserved splash in the Earth-TRN517 universe in 2022! Let’s keep ol’ numb-nuts Thor well away from that pillar of the Multiverse that is Galactus! The Earth-616 continuity is still reeling from the stupidity of hotheaded Thor (sure; Knulls rampage across the Universe wouldn’t have been as interesting if Big Ol’ G had gotten in the way).
    But the ABSENCE of Galactus generally leads to the premature destruction of the Universe (possibly the Multiverse!), and prevents the birth of the next Universe..
    Interesting times ahead, it would seem... :smile:
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I don't want mystique
  • Options
    If you want to make suggestions for new characters, we actually have a dedicated thread for that very purpose here: Character Wishlist 3.0 Thread.
This discussion has been closed.