**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are the 6* Awakening Gem trade crystals like this?

I was under the assumption that those crystals would work like the T4CC catalyst trade in crystals. Those you could use mystic for example and open a crystal and it wouldn’t have mystic in it. I thought it would be the same here only to find that I traded in a 6* science AG only to open the crystal and get ANOTHER science gem. This can’t be intended right?

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

I was under the assumption that those crystals would work like the T4CC catalyst trade in crystals. Those you could use mystic for example and open a crystal and it wouldn’t have mystic in it. I thought it would be the same here only to find that I traded in a 6* science AG only to open the crystal and get ANOTHER science gem. This can’t be intended right?

Well continue the trade until you get the desired class
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    Me too. Traded cosmic for a cosmic. Now I'm stuck with it. Thanks again
  • saTan1csaTan1c Posts: 41
    Well that pull should be for april fool 🤦‍♂️
  • sai90110sai90110 Posts: 7
    I faced the same thing. Used 6* mystic ag and got 6* mystic ag. Kabam, it has always been the case where the item we traded should not be in the crystal. Please respond.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Traded science for science, yay! That was fun!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I traded mutant and got skill. Not sure if I should trade again 😂
  • I traded in my mutant gem and got a mutant gem why is possible to get the same class of the one you traded in if you dont want that class???? the t4cc trade in doesnt have that why do these 6* gem crystal trade in work like that???
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    This is terrible design.
    My excitement changed into disappointment pretty quick
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Yup same here, I started off insanely excite because I wanted ANY other class other than the Mystic I had, so I thought I had a 100% chance of happiness.... Only to read the description and find out I could end up getting another mystic.... And then proceeding to pull another Mystic....

Garbage
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Wish I could trade my generic for 3 class based
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Is the rng for trading class crystals correct?.. everyone and i mean EVERYONE in my alliance got the same crystal they traded..
    Mutant for mutant
    Science for science and so on...
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Chovner said:

Yup same here, I started off insanely excite because I wanted ANY other class other than the Mystic I had, so I thought I had a 100% chance of happiness.... Only to read the description and find out I could end up getting another mystic.... And then proceeding to pull another Mystic....

Garbage

I was in the same exact boat. Tell the team to change this @Kabam Miike
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Got skill gem. Was aiming for cosmic, science, mystic. Traded skill gem for another skill gem ☠️

Any other class would’ve given me another shot.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Chovner said:

Garbage

Same lol