**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ready for that game breaking buff!!

I totally didn't make this post because I'm a bit salty lol.

Comments

• Gosh227Gosh227 Posts: 37
    What’s the ga,e breaking buff lol are u trolling
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
  • Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    Terra said:

It's very unlikely Mag level buffs (which Sentry needs) will happen again. Most buffs either make them higher/mid echelon of their class, not the top.
    Only exception I remember is Diablo.

Ultron!!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Cr7ms7rs7 said:

Terra said:

It's very unlikely Mag level buffs (which Sentry needs) will happen again. Most buffs either make them higher/mid echelon of their class, not the top.

Ultron!!
    Nebula
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    Terra said:

Moleman maybe?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Venompool?
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Red mags is god in this game just because 1/3rd champs of mcoc are owned by mags.if any champ can control most other champs ability then they become game breaking. Ultron is also one of them ultron owens all mutent (including megs) if u dont parry. No mutent is degen immune and bleed for non mutent. On the other hand diablo is cool and all but most champs are poison immune especially when cosmic class has highest poison immune and diablo is mystic lol. Rest other buffs are cool and everything but red megs is one stop solution
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He will never be buff. Thats his curse
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Get in line bro.
    2022 will have Dr strange movie. So dr strange will be buffed as well as mordo. Then thor OG and jane foster movie will come they will be buffed then Guardian of galaxy will come and they will be buffed luckyly i have most of these duds as 6* and they gonna get the goodies this year. Drax rocket mordo og thor jane foster all these duds movie is coming. Its beyond crazy to think that they will not look at these important marvel champs and not buff they when talk of town will be these character i mentioned above hope team knows it.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I don’t have him as a 6*, but he’s one of my most wanted buffs.

Looking at his kit, I’d love if he’d receive immunities as his combo meter went up. Specifically poison as he is supposed to have a godly metabolism which is why he can do a lot of the things he can do. Once he gets going he can become uncontrollable - kinda like the hulk so maybe some kind of unblockable and/or unstoppable that endures past the special.

He has a lot going on in his kit and if we can make the numbers Sentry-esque then he’ll be a baller.

Right now his abilities are not anything that many champs can do. His heavy crits are great. No block damage. Those are all usable things that need to be expanded somehow.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Cr7ms7rs7 said:

Terra said:

Ultron!!
    I wouldn't say Ultron's buff matched Mags/Diablo levels.
    Considering pre-buff states, Ultron was the best of the three. Now, Diablo and Mags are better than Ultron.
    Ultron is top 5 tech now
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Falconi said:

Red mags is god in this game just because 1/3rd champs of mcoc are owned by mags.if any champ can control most other champs ability then they become game breaking. Ultron is also one of them ultron owens all mutent (including megs) if u dont parry. No mutent is degen immune and bleed for non mutent. On the other hand diablo is cool and all but most champs are poison immune especially when cosmic class has highest poison immune and diablo is mystic lol. Rest other buffs are cool and everything but red megs is one stop solution

Ultron can parry mags he is immune to aar
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Falconi said:

Get in line bro.
    2022 will have Dr strange movie. So dr strange will be buffed as well as mordo. Then thor OG and jane foster movie will come they will be buffed then Guardian of galaxy will come and they will be buffed luckyly i have most of these duds as 6* and they gonna get the goodies this year. Drax rocket mordo og thor jane foster all these duds movie is coming. Its beyond crazy to think that they will not look at these important marvel champs and not buff they when talk of town will be these character i mentioned above hope team knows it.

I guess new character will be introduced.. Just like captain marvel.. Original become classic if required and new one will be movie characters
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    almost took my five star to rank 5 to try and summon one myself… next time, baby
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Falconi said:

Get in line bro.

Because Loki got the buff when his D+ show came around, and GotG got buffed when Vol.2 came out, etc etc. it’s beyond crazy to
    1. Make claims about a trend that verifiably does not exist to the extent to which you claim
    2. Think that the marvel movie slate is monthly, disallowing for anything but MCU-tied buffs.

While I’m on the subject, there are fewer poison immunes/shrug off champs than there are metals in the game, meaning Diablo has a higher reach of people he is able to poison than magneto is able to magnetize. I’m not saying Magneto doesn’t demolish most metal interactions, but get your facts straight before you start making claims