**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make doctor strange great again

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
He is the sorcerer supreme for goodness sake
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Maybe next year
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Sorcerer Supreme is the sorcerer supreme 🙄

:|
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★
    Yes. This. I’d take just returning him to his old self with his old timing. He was fun.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Sorcerer Supreme is the sorcerer supreme 🙄

maybe I should’ve added the /s

i may be stupid but I’m not that stupid
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

He is the sorcerer supreme for goodness sake

There isn’t a sorcerer supreme right now. Marvel killed off strange, and we won’t know the replacement for awhile. Though, I guess Magik is still sorcerer supreme of Limbo.
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    A great idea would be a 12.0 synergy between Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, and Thor which would revert them to their former glory when all on the same team. I really don't think it would break the game.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    cur53d said:

A great idea would be a 12.0 synergy between Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, and Thor which would revert them to their former glory when all on the same team. I really don't think it would break the game.

SW would be great back to her former self. She would be closest to breaking the game.

Would love to see Strange back. His rotations were fun to play.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
  • Options
    Hort4 said:

cur53d said:

SW would be great back to her former self. She would be closest to breaking the game.

Would love to see Strange back. His rotations were fun to play.
    Do you not know how OP Thor was? Granted he wouldn't be quite as OP anymore because of how armor reacts in the negatives now, but you got 4 parries in a row and a r4 4* could one shot RoL Wolverine with his sp3. If a r4 4* could do that, imagine r3 6*s!
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Waiting for nightcrawler to get an awesome buff.... People almost forgot he exists lol

Doctor stranges damage is literally one of the lowest in whole game
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Waiting for nightcrawler to get an awesome buff.... People almost forgot he exists lol

Doctor stranges damage is literally one of the lowest in whole game

NC low-key has good damage and respectable utility. At most, he'd need a uptune.

And yeah. DS's damage sucks, but he's very stable and solid with Regen. Can clear whole lanes at 100%, it just takes forever. I have 6* r3