**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Free To Play Players..

You're welcome.

Sincerely,
Spenders

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★

Lol.

You're welcome that f2p players make the game fun and progressive for spenders. Without f2p players you'd be facing only spenders that'd make the game boring.

So yeah, you're welcome.

And BTW, take your bucks and shove it up the hole from where you came up with this idea.

Sincerely,
    IDGAF

Mhmm salty
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

Lol.

You're welcome that f2p players make the game fun and progressive for spenders. Without f2p players you'd be facing only spenders that'd make the game boring.

So yeah, you're welcome.

And BTW, take your bucks and shove it up the hole from where you came up with this idea.

Sincerely,
    IDGAF

And without spenders, there would be no game.

Sincerely,
    You Cared Enough To Comment :)
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Lol.

So yeah, you're welcome.

Sincerely,
    IDGAF

Dude let him get up!
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

Joke is on you. Like a support champ, I’ve spent my entire life making the top half of society possible.

Congrats on your self importance based on a mobile game, though.

Naw, jokes on you. You took time out of your, apparently superior life (lol), to comment on my troll post. Congrats.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Imagine spending on digital resources that doesnt benefit you in life and bragging about it.

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Also imagine commenting on a comment about commeting on a comment that was commented on and then replying to the commenting comment by giving a comment about the comment being commented off

*drops mic*
  • Options
    MusaddilalchalaMusaddilalchala Posts: 36
    edited December 2021

You're welcome.

Sincerely,
    Spenders

F2P here but love how broke people getting salty in replies.
    16 people checked their wallets and found nothing so they disagreed. 💀💀💀
    Audacity to say they have important things to do and playing a video game and spending time replying to a post of some forum website.

I'm sleep 😭😭😭

My G big dubs only with those Ps you got, cheers!
  • Options

Imagine spending on digital resources that doesnt benefit you in life and bragging about it.

IMAGINE LIVING A LIFE WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS?!?
  • Options

You're welcome.

Sincerely,
    Spenders

F2P here but love how broke people getting salty in replies.
    16 people checked their wallets and found nothing so they disagreed. 💀💀💀
    Audacity to say they have important things to do and playing a video game and spending time replying to a post of some forum website.

I'm sleep 😭😭😭

My G big dubs only with those Ps you got, cheers!
    Lol, exactly. Glad to see someone on here with some sense. I have absolutely nothing against ftp players, this post was motivated by all the ftp that like to talk s*** about people who spend. I could have made a well thought, factual post about it, but that's a waste of time with the people who frequent this forum, so I made a troll post. Worked pretty well 😁
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Hey there guys,
    Forum rules are in place to encourage a healthy forum environment that supports constructive discussion, while keeping it free of posts that clutter and add no value. The short version of the rules here: be good to each other.

I have agreed to uphold these forum rules, and it is my solemn duty to delete/close any thread or post that has no constructive value or is simply there to be abusive to another player- which it's clear, at this point, this post is.

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on
This discussion has been closed.