**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

IS this a good first 5 STAR???

2»

Comments

  • y do nubs get all the gud stuff......
    my first pull was colossus then hulkbuster then Elektra then kamala khan
    not complaining abt Elektra
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 2,519 ★★★★★
    I would be quite happy with Rogue as my first 5*. I wasn't as fortunate. My first 5* was CM and I have LC, AM and KK in 5*. Other than my 4/55 Ultron my 5* roster is pretty horrific. Be very happy with that pull.
  • Numan2_0 wrote: »
    y do nubs get all the gud stuff......
    my first pull was colossus then hulkbuster then Elektra then kamala khan
    not complaining abt Elektra

    What makes you think I'm a noob? I just want to know everyone's opinion
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes, good Life Steal.
  • NinjaFisto wrote: »
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    y do nubs get all the gud stuff......
    my first pull was colossus then hulkbuster then Elektra then kamala khan
    not complaining abt Elektra

    What makes you think I'm a noob? I just want to know everyone's opinion

    by nubs I mean beginners
  • Numan2_0 wrote: »
    NinjaFisto wrote: »
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    y do nubs get all the gud stuff......
    my first pull was colossus then hulkbuster then Elektra then kamala khan
    not complaining abt Elektra

    What makes you think I'm a noob? I just want to know everyone's opinion

    by nubs I mean beginners

    Ok that's true
Sign In or Register to comment.