**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto-help function in the arena

Drako232Drako232 Posts: 35
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello. Will there ever be an auto-help function in the arena in the game? So that you can send all the Champions at once, and not constantly press one at a time.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    Drako232 said:

Hello. Will there ever be an auto-help function in the arena in the game? So that you can send all the Champions at once, and not constantly press one at a time.

Totally 200% agree!! Totally annoying to have to ask for help for individual champ during arena grind. One simple click would help out a lot!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    please, this would be amazing
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Very needed Kabam!
  • Options
    AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    Drako232 said:

Totally agree with u !
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

I don’t know why this happens but it adds a grind on top of the grind to have to sit and tap on each one before I can go on or I have to scroll down and try to ignore them. Either way it’s an inconvenience.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Just remove it altogether.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★

This would be a huuuuuge quality of life change. Asking for help is one of the biggest wastes of time in the game. Either get rid of it or make this change.

Quality of life would be remove the help button all together and slightly reduce cooldown times. Its literally one of the most tedious features.

"Hey, lets waste valuable time to sit here for ten minutes requesting help for over 75 champs i just ran!" To have nobody push the button.

Because I don't push help for nothin 🤣
  • Options
    RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    Getting rid of helps altogether and payout the loyalty in the daily calendar would be a massive QOL update and I’d imagine a very simple quick fix
  • Options
    SeekerSeeker Posts: 1
    Sorry, this is google translation. Developers, Redo help, please. Allies very often press "help", and the champions appear again, which I already pressed +. And increase the amount of loyalty in a day. 1000 points is very little. Do something already, we all ask very much.