**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game performance worse

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone experiencing game freezes in the middle of fights and combos? Long loading screens, missed inputs more than usual?

It's getting me killed in cav eq. One combo and you are almost dead, especially against the last 2 CAV EQ bosses. It's annoying and yet we never get solo comp for stuff like this.

Android S21
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Apple device as well and I have to force close the app after every 2-3 fights.
  • Options
    TheEagleTheEagle Posts: 17

Anyone experiencing game freezes in the middle of fights and combos? Long loading screens, missed inputs more than usual?

It's getting me killed in cav eq. One combo and you are almost dead, especially against the last 2 CAV EQ bosses. It's annoying and yet we never get solo comp for stuff like this.

Android S21

I had problems with both phones today just to spam heavys with doom on variant.. Even it was power locked... Like lag
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Experiencing a WHOLE LOT lagging! :s
  • Options
    TheEagleTheEagle Posts: 17
    Jaymix79 said:

Apple device as well and I have to force close the app after every 2-3 fights.

Or you wait few minutes 🤪
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Android and I can't seem to land parries at the start of fights the last day or 2. Getting super long loading times and a lot of freezing with network connection symbol (of course my connection is fine with everything else as usual). Definitely seems a LOT worse since this update.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Been missing a lot more inputs due to frame drops and more stuttering. Phone has gotten oddly hot as of recent. Paired with the control issues and it’s been a very unenjoyable experience after this latest update
  • Options
    get use to it nothing new with kabam game always and will always have bugs
  • Options

Android S21

Whenever I dash forward my game suddenly freezes and when the game becomes normal in 0.5 secs something my champion charges heavy attack and then I Get hitted by the opponent. This has happened to me sometimes daily once in a day.
  • Options
    To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.