**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW. Going back to fight 5 nightcrawlers!!!!

Lets talk about the elephant in the room. Diversity points. As everyone noticed, this idea is being spit on by alliances. Were going back to fighting 5 night crawlers in aw. This should be modified. Alliances should be punished for doing this.

KABAM PLEASE FIX THIS

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    they are being punished by not earning diversity points for it.

You're exactly right. If OP's alliance were to 100% the map with higher diversity then it is a guaranteed victory.
  • I’d take that lane all day long lol
  • I want a 4 star champion
  • I want an star champ
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Hello iceman

And which alliances are dumping diversity? Maybe garbage ones

Upper tiers use common sense, communication, and money/units if need be. 150 everytime
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    Hello iceman

And which alliances are dumping diversity? Maybe garbage ones

Upper tiers use common sense, communication, and money/units if need be. 150 everytime

Mystic Wars are back at higher tier. They are forgoing max diversity for the old mystic ways.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    All top alliances do mystic wars. Mines ranked around 70 and we haven’t seen full diversity in weeks
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    We are fighting dorms and mephistos and other mystics with high md. 5 night crawlers in a row sounds like a dream. Why are you complaining?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    I am improving fighting NCs. :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They can if they want, but if both BGs 100%, it comes down to Rating and Diversity. Which will be the case the higher you go, simply because those Allies are skilled and stacked enough to deal with those Champs. It's not really wise to ignore the metric because eventually it will lead to Losses.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    They can if they want, but if both BGs 100%, it comes down to Rating and Diversity. Which will be the case the higher you go, simply because those Allies are skilled and stacked enough to deal with those Champs. It's not really wise to ignore the metric because eventually it will lead to Losses.

Shows how little you know about the current state of war. Most top alliances are using mystic barriers to try to stop the other alliance dead in their tracks. Kinda back to the old ways except without defender kills.
    Anonymous wrote: »

Shows how little you know about the current state of war. Most top alliances are using mystic barriers to try to stop the other alliance dead in their tracks. Kinda back to the old ways except without defender kills.

What I'm saying is without Kills, that only works up to a certain point. If they can finish the Map, the Diversity is going to come in handy.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I am improving fighting NCs. :)

Seems like he gets easier every time I fight him.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    NC is an easy champ to face now, I wouldn't mind facing 10 lol
    Once you get used to him, he's fine. I still think that Evade RNG from the AI is a bit extreme. Lol.
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Mystic barriers must be punished
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

What I'm saying is without Kills, that only works up to a certain point. If they can finish the Map, the Diversity is going to come in handy.

It doesn't matter if you can't get past the mystic barrier. Have you ever fought in tier 1 once?
    Viper1987 wrote: »

It doesn't matter if you can't get past the mystic barrier. Have you ever fought in tier 1 once?

You're telling me no Allies whatsoever will be able to get past Mystics in Tier 1? Pretty sure that's a distinct possibility.
    Viper1987 wrote: »

You're telling me no Allies whatsoever will be able to get past Mystics in Tier 1? Pretty sure that's a distinct possibility.

Thanks for answering my question by avoiding it. Yes, I'm sure top spending alliances like ISO and MMX can by spending a lot, but it's not the norm, no.
    We're talking about Diversity. Not what Tier I'm in. Quite frankly, I'm tired of people turning to that in a debate. People can place who they want. If they are opting to forego Diversity, that's a choice they make. If the other Ally manages to 100%, they lose Points for it. Let's face it. If people want to stay in Tier 1, it will take skill and/or Resources. That's just how the game works. Not all Allies can maintain the Top Tiers. Spending is not new to Wars. For that matter, if an Ally can't make it past Mystics in Tier 1, they would most likely be losing due to Defender Kills regardless. What Tier I'm in has nothing to do with the comment. I said if the other Ally makes it to 100%, the Diversity is the sacrifice they make for placing repeat blockades.
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    No, you said "Its not wise to ignore the metric" and you're being called out on that statement because a) you're wrong and b) you have zero experience of hitting a mystic wall in expert tier. You are facing 4/40 4* defenders in 1 Battle group. Please stop attempting to give advice based on areas of the game you have never and likely will never experience.
    It's not wise because you will eventually lose because of Diversity. I guarantee someone will finish the Map. You can weed out the Allies who can't make it past Mystics, and then you're left with those who can and the same metrics. As for the personal attack in your statement, I'm not engaging with that.
    We're talking about Diversity. Not what Tier I'm in. Quite frankly, I'm tired of people turning to that in a debate. People can place who they want. If they are opting to forego Diversity, that's a choice they make. If the other Ally manages to 100%, they lose Points for it. Let's face it. If people want to stay in Tier 1, it will take skill and/or Resources. That's just how the game works. Not all Allies can maintain the Top Tiers. Spending is not new to Wars. For that matter, if an Ally can't make it past Mystics in Tier 1, they would most likely be losing due to Defender Kills regardless. What Tier I'm in has nothing to do with the comment. I said if the other Ally makes it to 100%, the Diversity is the sacrifice they make for placing repeat blockades.

Ok, you can keep pretending tier doesn't make a difference.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread. I typically try to stay on topic, even when it's being derailed anyway. NC is not that difficult once you learn how to fight him. You should duel an NC until you get the hang of it. Just got to get him to evade back and block, then hit his block ~4 times. Just pray he doesn't evade first.
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    Attack? Ah, you're one of those guys.

Can you explain what your guarantee of events that will happen in AW tier 1 is based on please.