**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A simple but effective way of improving the game

I don't know why or if this has ever been brought up before but there should be an option that gives officers and leaders to write a reason when they kick a player.

As being both on the receiving and giving end of a kick, I am sometimes confused as to why I got kicked (most of the time it's somewhat[?] clear) from an alliance. It's not harming Kabam or us in any way to add a 50-100 character limit that officers/leaders can write as to why they're kicking that player.

As an officer, I certainly don't like kicking players but if it needs to be done, then I won't hesitate to it but the least I can do for these people is offer a reason as to what they did wrong. This way they can have some hope to not make the same mistake when they join their next alliance.

What do you think?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    That normally gets said on Line, I don't think there are as many random boots as there used to be.

Most come with notice and good explanation from what I have experienced.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's an idea. I'm not sure I'd bother with it myself. I've kicked many people, and it usually has to do with some breech of the rules. I'm not entirely sure they care. I'm sure they probably have a few choice words for me. Lol
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    @GroundedWisdom Yeah, I don't think it should be compulsory but rather an optional thing for those who will bother to actually do it. I definitely see what you mean, some just don't read the chat or seem to care at all.
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    It's an idea. I'm not sure I'd bother with it myself. I've kicked many people, and it usually has to do with some breech of the rules. I'm not entirely sure they care. I'm sure they probably have a few choice words for me. Lol

Wait - I read your comment over and over again. And there is nothing, nothing at all that includes sympathy for Kabam or a defense of some improper action they took. Must be pro bono?